✨Betrayal✨

Song: I'm fucked, I know by Munn and Delanie Leclerc
—————————————————————————————————————————

Eret POV
—————————
Today was the day I have been planning for weeks but I feel sick to my stomach. I was staring at the bracelet around my wrist lost in thoughts. I really don't want to betray my friends who I viewed as a family but the dream team is way more powerful and they will win in the end. They always win.

I feel something placed on top of my head. I looked up and got greeted by Alice's smile I feel what is on my head and feel flowers woven together. A crown for my king she smiles. I feel a pang of guilt but managed to give her a smile. Alice my dear would you hate me if I did something stupid and irreversible. She sits down next to me placing her head on my shoulder. No Eret I would never hate you because I know that you did it for a good reason she replied. I would probably be a little bit mad but my dear I could never hate you I love you way too much she says with a smile.

I looked at her again the sunlight was touching her face lit up and her hair glows. I am going to miss her and our long talks and picnics. I feel something wrap around my shoulder and see a white wing wrap around my shoulder pulling me into a hug. We just sit there until I see Dream and his friends walking up to the gates.

3de POV
—————————————
Alice quickly touched the charm on her bracelet causing her wings to disappear. She grabbed Eret's hand and dragged him towards the gates. The rest of the l'manburg boys walk up to the pair and as a group and stop in front of the dream team.

Ready to surrender yet dream says in an amused voice. Sapnap and George chuckled. As we said before green highway we would rather die than surrender Fundy speaks with confidence and l'manburg erupted into cheers. Fine, then you guys give me no choice but to blow this little organization of yours to the ground dream smirks while pulling a stick of TNT out of his pocket.

We can take one piece of TNT so go ahead and light it Wilbur says tauntingly. Alice tenses up and before the TNT hits the ground she started screaming. Run to the water just run please she yells again before pushing the boys towards the water. Right after she pushed Fundy in the water and jumped in herself. Everything starts to blow up.

- - - - Small Time Skip - - - -

The explosions finally stopped and the dream team left. The l'manburgians get out of the water and looked around their once beautiful country. Everything was gone the only thing still standing was the RV. Everyone gets out of the water and made her way over to the RV. Inside of the van Alice heals the minor wounds she had gotten from the explosions. Tubbo collapsed together with Fundy to the floor Alice sat down next to them wrapping her wings around the boys and pulling them close to her and comforting them.

In our hours of need, I will play the beloved disc that dream has been trying to steal from me many times Tommy says while sliding the disc into the music box. Music fills the van while everyone stays silent listening to the music notes.
I have the weapon that will lead us to victory if you would please all follow me Eret sighs while leaving the room. Tommy grabs Tubbo's hand and followed Eret with Fundy trailing behind them. Wilbur helps Alice up and they walked out of the van.

- - - - Walking Time Skip - - - -

Eret brushes away some dirt revealing a trapdoor. Jumping true he small hole and everyone followed. They all walked down the long hallway. Alice was extremely uncomfortable she hated the dark. Wilbur notices her discomfort and grabs her hand pulling her close to him both their faces flushing red.

Alice POV
——————————
I feel extremely uncomfortable in the dark. The darkness is one of the few things that I really hate, it gives me the feeling that I am alone that everything I love is gone and there is nothing. Wilbur must have noticed because he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him making my face turn bright red and I could see his face go red as well. Normally it would make me feel better so much better but the discomfort did not leave me. We reached the room full of chests with names written on them and a button in the middle. My fission clouded and then I see flashes.

- - - - Vision - - - -
I see the bodies laying on the ground walking up to it seeing Wilbur's body and my heart breaks. Looking around I see a flash of green leaving true the door and my eyes widen.
- - - - End Vision - - - -

What does this button do Tommy asked. Tommy NO!! I screech but It's too late the button is pushed.

3de POV
———————————
The dream team drops from the roof. Dream chares towards Tommy and Wilbur while George ran to Tubbo and Fundy. While Sapnap points his sword at Alice. None of the l'manburgians have weapons everything has been destroyed in the explosions so the fight was over before it began. George cuts Tubbo in the arm and stabs Fundy in his side. Adrenaline kicks in which caused Alice's powers to kick in making it able for her to create a shield and block Sapnap's attacks. He gets confused which gives Alice the opportunity to tackle him and run towards Tubbo and Fundy. Standing protectively over the two boys and shielding them from George.

George really didn't want to hurt her and he wasn't sure if he could she had become way more powerful than him. He saw Sapnap wake up and sneak up behind her. Down with the revolution boys it was never meant to be Eret yelled. Traitor Wilbur yelled still dodging dreams attacks.

Tommy was down dream had knocked him out. Dream finally managed to hit Wilbur and knocked him on the head causing him to fall to the ground.

Wilbur POV
———————————
I hit the ground most of my men were down only Alice was still standing blocking George's attacks. I can see her staring into George's eyes she is so focused that she couldn't see Sapnap sneaking up on her. I want to scream and warn her but my voice gets stuck in my throat.

Sapnap's sword hits the back of her head, she falls to the ground and before she closes her eyes she looks at me giving me a smile. I feel my eyelids getting heavy but before I close my eyes I see Dream putting down a bag and picking Alice up before carrying her away.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The betrayal has happened and Alice has been taken I know it is cliche but I want her to build a bond with the dream team as well.

I really like writing this story and I am incredibly sorry for the spelling mistakes and horrible writing.
I hope you have an amazing time and if not I am here to talk.

Huggies
-Flora