🍄 Politics🍄

Song: wires by the Neighbourhood
__________________________________________________________________________________

Alice POV
Nugget is curled up in my lap and Sapnap is sitting beside me playing with a strand of my hair making small braides while I weave another flower crown. Daisy darling we have to go get ready for the election Eret yells from the house. Oki doki i yell back attempting to stand up but getting pulled back by Sapnap.

Nooooooo firefly I don't wanne go politics are boring he whines. Sorry sappy i have to support my boys patting his head and picking u the dog I walk inside. Putting on one of wil's sweaters some overalls and combat boots i got from Eret looking in the mirror before clicking the collar on nuggets nek and get a dog kiss. God this dog is adorable its my child and I do know how i woud survive without them.

Outside i see Eret and Sap on horses Eret extends a hand but i decline. thanks love but i have to stretch my wings i say and my wing unfold. Oké but watch out mamas Sapnap says and the are off.  Taking a basked and filling it with blankets i place nugget inside of it and take of getting an exited bark from the small dog.

Landing i see the familiar walls and flags. ALICE someone screams and i get tackled by Tubbo in a hug. Hello my darling bee boy how are you I chuckle. I'm fine come i saved you a seat on the stage Tubbo pulles me up and i grab the basket with nugget walking towards the stage.

3de POV
The candidates introduced they're party's and show of they're indorsments. Daisy and Tubbo cheer every time Wilbur or Tommy speaks messing with the rest of the attending guest. And the last endorsement comes form pog2020 please meet Jschlatt Tommy yells and the crowd erupts in whispers.

Dad Tubbo whispers under his breath with a pale face, Alice noticed and pulls him in a hug. A drunken man stumbles on the stage with Wilburs help looking over the crowd. Democrats is overrated you think you need a president I'll be my own goddamm president i will run myself the goat man yells into the mic.

The new guy Quackity cheers and Fundy does too while Wilburs face drains of colour. Well that was our endorsement Tommy yells trying to push the man away, but Schlatt fights back and grabs Tommy's collar dragging him to the edge of the stage, The crowd gasps but before he can let go a blade is pointed against his neck. Put him back on the stage Schlatt a cold voice speaks.

Alice POV
Handig nugget to Tubbo i stand up from my seat and walk over to Schlatt making a sword appear. Put him back on the stage Schlatt i speak slowly with a cold tone. Doing a i say he put Tommy back on the stage slowly turning around to face me. Studying the man infront of me i see Wilbur shield Tommy in he corner of my eyes. Schlatt has two horns stick out from his brown hair with red eyes that match his tie which comes with a classic black suit.

And who is this bitch Schlatt spits in my face. Wilbur takes my hand and i lower the blade a bit but not taking my eyes of him. Oh i see she is your First Lady good job wil she is feisty Schlatt smirks giving Wilbur a wink. W-what no Alice is my bestfriend Wilbur stammers and i hear Tommy laugh. Who does this guy think he is.

Interesting, that is very interesting are you dating someone sweetheart the goat men asks turning his attention back to me. Not that its your business but no why would you care my voice filled with confusion and a bit of anger. All on its time ,now Wilbur lets have a drink and discuss politics Schlatt turn back to Wilbur and they glare at each other  almost having a silent conversation.

Letting go of the blade i give Wilbur a quick hug and take Tommy's and Fundy's hand dragging them on the stage with Tubbo and nugget trailing behind us. Opening the door of the RV i push the boys in. Thank you Alice I don't want to be close to him anymore Tubbo says and his sad tone breaks my heart. Of course tubby now tommy are you okey i say checking him for injury.

Yeah woman stop stop I'm fine the boy swats my hands away and gives me a smile. Did anyone get a bad vibe from Schlatt I question looking the boys. Bad vibe the guy is awesome he has my vote Fundy answers me. Wait your not voting for your dad tulip what happened my expression goes sad at the thought of Schlatt being president.

He is not my dad anymore you are my only family he doesn't take me serious and I'm sick of it now if you excuse me i have to find the big man bye mom he gives me a quick hug and leaves. Yeah I'm gonne go too Alice see you soon Tommy does the same as Fundy leaving me with Tubbo and nugget.

Tubbo POV
When Tommy leaves i break down. I left Schlatt behind and never wanted to see him again what if he tried to take me back what if he hurt me again. I feel small tears un down my face two arms wrap around me and i hear a soft voice hum the l'manburg anthem. Alice he is going to hurt and take me again my voice breaks true the sobs.

I'm not going to let that happen okey I promise her soft voice calms me down a little bit. How do you know that he is legally still my father and guardian what if he wants me to live with him what if he wins the election anxiety bubbles in my stomach.

Tubbo you can always come live with me and if you want i can even fix the guardian problem she says. Wait did she just offer to adopt me it woud solve my problem and I would get a mum again. Alice would you really do that i murmur. Tubbo underscored I'm already your guardian angel of course i wou- she can't finish her sentence be I just hug her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Okey small explanation Schlatt is Tubbo's dad and his birth mom died when he was young. something happend between tubbo and schlatt and tubbo left to l'manburg never looking back but always fearing that he would find him again.

Alice just adopted Tubbo to make sure that legally Schlatt couldn't do anything. She also adopted Fundy a while back because of how bad things between him and Wilbur went. I know its a bit weird but well I don't know i most of the time write these chapters around 2 in the morning soooo yeah.

I hope you're okey and if you ever need to talk or have a feedback on the book I'm here to talk.

LOVE ALL OF YOU MY SUNSHINES
-Flora