📷Take a picture it will last longer 📷

Song for this chapter: Flowers in Your Hair by The Lumineers
—————————————————————————————————————————

3de POV
A week had passed since the pancake incident and living in l'manburg is peaceful.  Under Alice's orders, the farm got expanded again making sure that the boys would never starve again, and she gave Fundy and Tubbo a few cooking lessons to prevent them from almost lighting the house on fire again. Tommy, Eret, and Wil renovated the Drug van so that the drug empire could grow again. Fundy had decided that the nation needed some sort of symbol and made a flag that now proudly danced in the wind. Everything seemed to go well and the nation started to become stronger every day growing inside of the walls.

Alice's POV
After a normal day of farming with Tubbo, we hear Tommy scream and curse like a sailor. Tubbo stands up saying he will sort it out, But after almost 15 minutes the screams and cursing still haven't died down. It isn't like Tommy never swears it's just that normally after 5 minutes he would shut up because Wilbur would yell at him or Tubbo would have calmed him down, so hearing he is still going I just go to check the situation out.

Walking towards the teens I spot someone I've never seen. The stranger is wearing a black turtleneck with a neon green hoodie covering it, black jeans matching the army boots, and fingerless gloves he's wearing. It's a rather interesting choice of clothing almost like he is trying to camouflage but doesn't really know how or is just miserably failing.

My eyes then fall on the big purple ax that is resting on his shoulder the material it's made from is not something you see often but I do know it's extremely strong. The last thing that catches my eye is the white mask that is peaking out underneath the dirty blonde hair hiding his face, where normally his eyes would be are two black dots and his mouth is replaced by a thin smirking line.

While studying the masked figure a hand gets placed on my shoulder and looking at the owner of the hand I get met with Wilbur's brown eyes. Before I can open my mouth to ask anything he just gives me a look that says he'll explain it later and I just stay quiet while he walks away. Still very confused but curious about this stranger Tommy really doesn't seem to like I trail behind him.

Standing beside Wilbur and Tommy I place a hand on the blond teen's shoulder making him instantly shut up. Looking at the strange smiley man I can feel his eyes studying me making me slightly uncomfortable. Take a picture it will last longer the words escape my lips before I can stop myself. Wilbur tens up beside me while Tommy looks at me before bursting out laughing at the other guys joining him shortly after.

Dream's POV
It's been a while since I visited l'manburg, the last time is when I had declared war on the little so-called nation. Not only were they building a drug empire but they were also building a nation without my permission and calling me a tyrant. I gave them two months to surrender and join the SMP again, Today that time period expires and I'll need an answer if they refuse war will begin tomorrow and if they expect they will be expected back to my land with open arms.

Reaching the now newly build walls I spot Tommy patrolling making me slightly snicker Wilbur has an army of kids and if war starts will win in a day. Getting spotted my plan of making a surprise entrance is thrown out of the windows because the stupid child starts to yell and curse. After a few seconds, Tubbo appears and tries to calm him down until he sees me and he joins in alarming Eret and Fundy.

Knowing very well that not one of them is a danger to me I get slightly bored and just ignore them looking for Wilbur. Still ignoring the commotion the so-called president finally decides to show with a girl trailing behind him.

From the regular patrols we have around the wall I know she joined around a month ago. But I hadn't had the pleasure of seeing her up close or talking to her since the boys make sure she never leaves the walls or even gets close to them. I also have never seen her train making her a dangerous opponent right now since I know nothing.

Studying her I see that she has a sharp jawline and long scar running over her nose bridge, slightly pink cheeks, and pink lips. She must be around 5,5 because she is just a bit shorter than Fundy and has a normal strong build. The most notable things are probably the small glow coming from her skin and her eyes. Her eyes are Emerald green with small specks of white and what looks like gold giving an illusion that you're staring into the northern light and stars.

After a while I decided that she was no threat to me until she places a hand on Tommy's shoulder making him go quiet which is strange because if that kid is angry he won't be calmed down by anyone ." take a picture it will last longer she says very calmly. I don't know what it is but somehow my cheeks dust slightly pink and I've never been so grateful that I wear the mask.

3de person POV
After Alice's comment, all the guys from l'manburg started laughing except for Wilbur who just stares at the girl beside him worried about what the smiley man might do. Wilbur had been friends with dream before starting l'manburg he knows Dream doesn't like to be offended.

Taking Alice's hand he hopes to show Dream not to mess with the female. So to what do we own the pleasure of this visit Wilbur says fake smiling while trying to sound calm and relaxed. Well, Wilbur, you're two months are over and I need an answer will you join my land and give up your nation or do you want to start a war? Dream says with a cold voice.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————
Author note:
So I don't really know what to write I just come up with things and write them down. I also know that the story is going really slow but I really want to go into detail because i am just a perfectionist . So I am really sorry if the story doesn't make any sense or is going really slow.

Thank you if you are reading this I started today but am already having so much fun coming up with new ideas for the book. I hope you are oké and if not feel free to send me a message. Have an amazing day/night and stay hydrated.

-Flora