🌼Stories and chats🌼

Song:  two birds by Regina Spektor
________________________________________________________________________________

3de POV
________________________
Alice shot up but instead of waking up in her house, she woke up in a flower field with a large White Castle in the background. Alice a voice spoke her head snapped towards the sound. She saw a man with a green and white bucket hat and green robe standing in front of her. Phil, she said and she jump into his arms.

They separated from the hug and stood in comfortable silence for a while. Alice my dear not that I am not happy to see you but why are you here aren't you supposed to be in l'manburg with my sons Phil said. I think I used too much of my powers at once, I summoned a sword and a shield changed it into a bow, and then healed Fundy the girl said. You did what?! I am surprised you didn't pass out earlier Phil said. The girl gave him hum in reply. You are getting more powerful every day you will be stronger than me soon Phil said with a smile on his face.

- - - - Time Skip - - - -

The pair was sitting on a tablecloth and chatting. Phil, they saw me use my powers I am going to have to tell them don't I Alice asked, Phil just hummed in agreement. They're going to hate me she said with a shaky voice while small tears were running down her face.

A gray wing wrapped around the girl's shoulder. My dear, you know my sons have been writing to me and in every letter they mention you and they speak very highly of you especially Wilbur,  and from the words, I read they love you deeply Phil said with a smile. Alice smiled at his words and felt her eyelids get heavy and she slowly started to drift off to sleep. Good luck and talk to you soon my dear is the last thing he heard before the darkness pulled her in.

Tommy POV
___________________________
We had won the battle and were cheering when all of a sudden a Wilbur ran over to Fundy and Alice. Then I saw Alice her hand was glowing and her eyes were white. I was just staring at her I had seen this before my father had done it when techno and Wilbur had gotten into a fight and they had both gotten a few scares.

She came out of her trance thing and looked up she gave us a small smile before fainting. Wilbur waved Eret over and told him to pick up Alice while he picked Fundy up together we walked back in silence. I was extremely happy that we had won the battle I couldn't help but feel a bit confused about what had happened with Alice.

- - - - Small Time Skip- - - -

Tubbo was sleeping on my shoulder and Wilbur was lying with his head on Fundy's bed worried for his son. Eret was the only one awake and we had a small conversation before a comfortable silence settled over the room. I looked over at Alice she looked so calm and so carefree.

I felt my eyes tearing up I was extremely worried that she wouldn't be okay because my father had never fainted when he healed me or one of my brothers. Eret saw my tears and made his way over to me. He looked me in the eyes before pulling me in a small hug careful not to wake Tubbo. She is going to be okay Tommy I will make sure she will she was probably just tired Eret whispers to me. And if she knew I can see her eyes open. WOMAN!!!

Alice POV
__________________________

I open my eyes again half expecting to still be in the flower field with Phil but instead I see Eret hugging Tommy and Tubbo asleep on his shoulder. WOMAN he screams before almost flying out of his chair. He pulled me into a bone-breaking hug. Hello, my rose I said with a smile. Last time woman, I am not a flower I am a big man, not some kind of flower he replied with a fake angry tone, I just chuckled in reply. Eret came to hug me too and I made a small conversation with the two boys before the rest woke up.

- - - - Mini Time Skip- - - -
Everyone had woken up and we were sitting in silence, nobody daring to talk or discuss the elephant in the room. So how are you Fundy how did would heal I asked. Well, I don't feel pain anymore and it's just a scar he said with giving me a smile. Good was the only thing I could answer but reliëf flooded over me I had worried sick while I was with Phil. I wanted to heal the rest but I was too scared to ask.

So you're like my dad Tommy said almost whispering. Yes but your father is way more powerful he has been doing it way longer I answered him. Our father told us he is a guardian angel are you like him Wilbur asked. Yes, I am supposed to protect you guys and make sure you live long amazing life's I said looking down at my hands. Soooooooooo we saw you heal Fundy do you have wings like Philza and superpowers Tubbo asked innocently. Tubbo?! Wilbur screeched. I just chuckled again I touched the charm on my bracelet and my wings appear on my back.

 I just chuckled again I touched the charm on my bracelet and my wings appear on my back

( Picture for reference)

Their mouths fell open and they all stared at me. Well, what do you guys think I asked nervously. There beautiful Wilbur said breathlessly. Yeah, they are awesome where do I get a pair Tommy screamed. I am so sorry for not telling you guys you must hate me i said fumbling with my hands. Alice sunshine what are you talking about Eret said before pulling me into a hug. Yeah, you weird woman stop saying dumb things Tommy said and we all erupted into laughter.

- - - - Mini Time Skip - - - -

I patched them up showing them my healing powers and explaining what else I could do, but being careful not to use too much energy so that I wouldn't faint again. They were all amazed and quiet even Tommy carefully listening to what I said. When I was done we all fell asleep.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
So yeah the boys finally found out and Alice had a nice chat with Phil. But what is this White Castle and why was Phil there.

I had a small mental breakdown but i am fine. I hope you guys are doing amazing thank you so much for reading this we are already at 30 reads you guys are insane and i love you all.

I hope you are doing great and if not i am always here to talk.

Huggies luvs
- Flora