🌸Flowers and faces 🌸

Song: Hello my old heart by the O Hellos ( this is one of the only songs that can make me cry)
_______________________________________________________________________________

3de POV

It has been two weeks since the dual. Alice and Dream are still in the void. After Alice managed to see Wilbur both of them hadn't been able to go back to the SMP both stuck in the void with nothing else to do then talk to each other. Back at the SMP George had taken over Dream's job helping Eret with his work and negotiating with l'manburg. No one could stand seeing Dream and Alice in their coma anymore.

Only Sapnap stayed with them reading them books and telling stories he had even brought her dog who they named nugget. The dog was peacefully snoring on her stomach while Sapnap was just looking at her sadly he missed her smile and voice. Why did she have to take over for Tommy.

XD/Dream POV

I had lost track of time and was bored out of my mind. The only thing keeping me sane right now was her. Alice ignored me at first still mad but after a while she started talking to me describing the most beautiful places she had seen. I liked listening to her and seeing the spark in her eyes. My feelings towards her have become way stronger than I would like to admit it. Queen can you describe the flower field again I question. Of course lilypad her soft voice replies.

It's a clearing in the woods there are thousands of flowers with every color you can imagine, The petals glowing in the sunlight creating a peaceful atmosphere, in the middle of the field there are two benches made of grass as soft as clouds and at night hundreds of fireflies light up the sky like stars she tells while I close my eyes listening to her voice.

(The field Imagine trees surrounding it)

I open my eyes again and see a light surrounding Alice flowers popping up everywhere and fireflies filling the sky. Angel look up I whisper.

Alice POV

I look up confused and see hundreds of flowers surrounding me and fireflies floating around Dream's head. Instead of his normal robe, he is wearing a green suit. I had been mad at him at first but over time I slowly saw the man I met in the void the first time. I haven't forgiven him but I don't mind him anymore he was okay.

 I haven't forgiven him but I don't mind him anymore he was okay