Chapter eleven

Measi woke up in a cabin next to the train tracks. She was curled up in a ball on the floor. The only thing keeping her warm was her leather jacket. Her backpack was used as a pillow before she dragged it from the floor. Her eyes were barely staying open as her head tolled to the side. She hadn't found any water in the last few days and she was dehydrated. She let her head fall back to the floor as she tried to move as less as possible to make sure she would not sweat. 

Than, she tried to make herself cry, catching the salty water in her mouth. The water hit her tongue, only making her more thirsty. She sighed in relief when she heard small ticks on the window. She pushed herself up with newfound strength, practically dragging herself outside. The rain hit her skin, she laughed in delights as she opened her mouth before grabbing empty water bottles and holding them up in the air to fill them up. After about half an hour the rain had stopped. Measi had gulped two whole bottles down within a matter of seconds before she grabbed her supplies and guns and left to follow the tracks again. 

As she was walking, her mind wondered to her friends and family. Wondering who got out of the prison, wondering who had survived after leaving the prison. A lot of people didn't have the survival skills she owned, or the luck. Since leaving the prison, she hand't run into any big trouble except needing supplies. Her mind wondered to Daryl, she knew he survived, it was Daryl, he would always survive. But where was he, was he with someone, was he thinking of her? 

Than, her mind wondered to Nathan. Since she left, there had been no sign of life from him. She wasn't sure if he'd survived and it killed her not to know. She stared at the picture of Nathan before tugging it into her pocket again. She could hear soft growls from the woods next to her. She listened closely, trying to figure out how many walkers were there. She decided there were not too many as she smirked. Gripping her knife rightly in her hand, she walked into the woods. She pushed the blade into the first walker's head. Blood dripped down her knife as it met her hand before she moved onto the next walker, twisting herself around as she hit the next one back with her arm, covered by the leather jacket. 

A third walker approached her as she had twisted herself around, her brown ponytail hitting the side of her face as she pushed the blade into it's head. She could hear her hearth pounding in her ears as she drowned out the other sounds. The walked she had pushed away had walked up to her again, trying to bite her arm before she pushed the blade into it's head. 

She panted as she walked up to the last walker, a newfound confidence in her as she smirked, her blade twirling around in her hand before pushing the blade into his head, right through his eye. She tugged the knife back into her belt as she wiped it clean on her jeans. 

Following the trails had been easy, until her feet had started to hurt. Her eyes widened as she saw another Terminus map, rushing towards it before frowning. Blood covered the map, human blood. She looked around herself, getting ready for a fight as she grabbed her knife, holding it tightly as she scanned the area around it. She couldn't see any visible traps or humans. She decided to go against her feeling as she continued to walk towards Terminus. 

Measi had followed the trails, her gaze going towards a house in the distance. She frowned as she squinted her eyes, debating to go there and search for supplies. She walked closer to it, her feet dragging towards the house,  hurting immensely. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw three familiar figures. She looked at the figures running away from the house, her fingers gripping the strap of her sniper as she pulled it to her eye, seeing someone shooting at them. 

She stared in the distance, pulling the trigger as the man fell to the ground, dead. She smirked as other heads turned towards her, pistols going her way before someone tried to shoot at her, missing immensely. She turned around, trying to figure out where the figures had gone to. She couldn't go straight after them considering there were people who now tried to kill her. She turned around, going for the other direction before taking another corner. 

So ... this took a very long time to go out. I was stuck with writers block and schoolwork, considering the end of the year is coming close, so I have like 6 projects to do so .. yeah. I hope you still enjoyed this chapter and if you did, please leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading list to stay updated! See you soon!

-X Violet's-library