Chapter five

Sitting close to Daryl, still shaken up by the incident, Measi was watching Lori walk over to Andrea, who was still kneeling next to her sister. 

''Andrea. I'm so sorry. She's gone. You got to let us -- take her.'' She paused for a moment, looking for the right words. She leaned closer to Andrea, whispering softly, but loud enough for Measi to hear it. ''We all cared about her and I promise we'll be as ... As gentle as we can.''

When Andrea didn't react at all, Lori stood up and walked towards the others, who were still bashing in skulls to burn the walkers after.

''She still won't move?'' Rick looked over to his wife who shook her head at him, all still while watching the older sister kneeling next to her younger sister. Measi felt sorry for her, she really did, but they had to take care of it, otherwise Amy would come back and kill even more of them. 

''She won't even talk to us. She's been there all night. What do we do?''

''Can't just leave Amy like that. We need to deal with it same as the others.'' shane looked at Tick and Measi just before Rick nodded his head and walked towards her.

''I'll tell her how it is.'' When he approached her, he called out her name, but she clocked her gun at him and glared at him and the others. 

''I know how the safety works.''

''All right. Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.''

''Y'all can't be serious. Let that girl hamstring us? The dead girl's a time bomb.''

''What do you suggest?'' Rick asked, looking over to Daryl who was getting fed up with everything happening in camp.

''Take the shot.'' He moved his hands to his head like a pistol. ''Clean, in the brain from here. Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance.''

''For god's sakes let the girl be, she just lost her sister. She needs some time.'' Daryl scoffed at his sister before he walked over to Jim, Measi getting up as well, she wanted to help and move the bodies, one day or another she was going to have to do it anyways. 

 ''Wake up, Jimbo. We've got some work to do.'' He slapped Jim on the back hard enough to get his attention but not hard enough for it to hurt. Maesi watched as Daryl walked over to Morales and they both dragged the body of Ed to the burn pit.

''What are you guys doing? This is for geeks. Our people go over there.'' Glenn watched the two men, noticing Measi walking up to them before Daryl scoffed again and shook his head.

''What's the difference? They're all infected.''

''Our people go in that row over there.'' When neither of them moved, Glenn got angry and pointed at the other line. ''We don't burn them! -- We bury them. Understand?''When still neither of them reacted, Measi grabbed Ed's ankles and started to drag him to the other line, getting some strange looks from the others. She looked up and sighed.

''You reap what you sow.'' Daryl called out to Glenn when he took Measi's spot again, pissing off Morales. 

''You know what? Shut up, man.''

''Y'all left my brother for dead. You had this coming!'' 

''A walker got him. A walker bit Jim.'' Most of the crew circled around Jim, who quickly grabbed an ax when Daryl started to shout at him.