Chapter two

The part of the group that waited for the other group to return frowned when they heard yelling. Carl and Measi rushed to the door Carl opening it as Measi went to stand next to her brother, covering her mouth with her hands when she saw Hershel's leg chopped of. 

''Stay, trigger finger.'' when she furrowed her eye brows together, he nodded to the door. ''We're expecting company.'' she gave a nod, getting up onto the balcony as Carl closed the door behind the others. Measi pointed her sniper at the door. ''One gun.''

''Understood.'' 

When five men came into the room, Measi adjusted her gun. 

''That's far enough.'' Daryl called out, his crossbow ready to shoot.

''Cell block C. Cell four, that's mine, gringo'' The man took a few steps before giving some sort of smirk. ''Let me in.''

''Today's your lucky day, fellas. You've been pardoned by the state of Georgia, you're free to go.'' The same man started to talk again, tilting his head into the cell block, trying to see what was happening inside.

''What you got going on in there?''

''It ain't none of your concern.'' The man pulled out the gun from his pocket, allowing Measi to get a better look at it, it was nothing special, but it still had bullets in it.

''Don't be telling me what's my concern.''

''That's enough asshole!'' Their heads turned to the teenager on the balcony, who had a sniper pointed at his head. ''Don't try anything dumb.''

''Chill, man. Dude's leg is messed up. Besides, we're free now! Why are we still in here?'' The big man asked the man with the gun, Daryl answering for him.

''Man's got a point.''

''Yeah, and I gotta check on my old lady.'' Measi frowned at that, these guys had no clue about the world outside of the prison, about the walker situation.

''Group of civilians breaking into a prison you've got no business being in, got me thinking there ain't no place for us to go.'' The man with the gun spoke up, Daryl getting up from his seat as he pointed the crossbow at him.

''Why don't you go find out?''

''Maybe we'll just be going now.'' A shy looking man spoke up, but the man with the gun spoke up again, aiming his gun at Measi for a moment.

''Hey, we ain't leaving!'' He yelled out before T-Dog rushed in the same toom, Nathan close on his heal.

''You ain't coming here either!'' T-Dog yelled out as himself and Nathan pointed their weapons at the men.

''Hey, this is my house, my rules, I go where I damn well please!'' The man with the gun yelled out, his gun pointed at Nathan. Nathan glanced in between Daryl and the man with the gun, before noticing his girlfriend on the balcony. She gave a nod as he kept his weapon pointed at the man. 

T''here ain't nothing for you here, why don't you go back to your own sandbox?''

''Hey, hey, hey!'' The man with the weapon turned to Rick, his gun now pointed at him. As the man looked around the room, realizing the amount of guns pointed at him. ''Everyone relax, there's no need for this.''

''How many of you in there?''

'' Too many for you to handle.'' Measi spoke up, her eyes glaring into the mans skin.

''You guys rob a bank or something? Why don't you take him to a hospital?'' Measi and Nathan looked at each other, he now too realized that these man had no clue about the outside world.