Season four, Chapter one

Measi sat opposite of Nathan when Daryl walked outside, walking to Carol as others greeted him. She could see the discomfort in his eyes as she chuckled at him, sticking out her tongue before continuing to eat. she did however caught a glimpse of Daryl licking all of his fingers before giving Patrick, one of the teenagers at the prison a hand, earning a disgusted look from Measi and Nathan. 

After both of them had finished breakfast they went their separate ways, Measi was going on a run with some of the other members while Nathan stayed at the prison to get rid of some of the walkers that were clinging on the fences.

Measi was loading up the car as Nathan passed her and Daryl ,wishing them good luck and taking Measi to the side. ''Please be careful out there.'' She chuckled as she looked at him, leaning up to give him a kiss on the cheek. 

''You know I always am, no need to worry. Besides, I have Daryl with me.'' She chuckled at herself before even speaking. ''If I got bit out there, I think he would personally kill me.'' Both of them chuckled as Measi kissed him goodbye before walking back to Daryl and getting the car ready. She smiled as Nathan waved at them before she turned to Zach and Beth, who were saying their goodbye's too.

Beth walked over to Measi as she hugged the girl as well, giving her a smile as she whispered something into her ear, leading the brunette to giggle.

''It's like a damn romance novel.'' Measi chuckled as Beth left the scene. Measi shoved her brother softly before she heard another voice pop up. 

''Hey.'' Her head turned to Bob as he smiled at the group of four. ''I'd like to start pulling my weight around here.''

''Bob, it's only been a week.''

''That's a week worth of meals, a roof over my head. Let me earn my keep.''

''You were out on your own when Daryl found you. - - I just want to make sure you know how to play on a team.''

''We ain't gonna do it unless it's easy.'' Daryl spoke as he and Measi walked up to the front where the motorbike was, listening to Sasha finally agreeing to let him come.

The group arrived at the gates just as Michonne had returned, Daryl stopped in front of her as Measi gave her a smile. 

''Ah, look who's back.'' She spoke as she leaned away from Daryl, getting a better view of the older woman. 

''Didn't find him.'' She spoke as she looked at Daryl, Measi knew she was talking about the Governor, ever since Woodbury fell down, a group, including Michonne, Daryl and Measi tried to find him to end it. 

''Glad to see you in one piece.'' He finally spoke before Michonne turned to Rick.

''I'm thinking of looking over near Macon.'' When Rick sighed she countered back. ''It's worth a shot.''

''70 miles of walkers.'' Daryl spoke up before continuing. ''You might run into a few unneighborly types. Is it?''

''We're gonna go check out the Big Spot.'' Measi spoke up, looking between Michonne and Rick. ''The one Daryl was talking about, just seeing.''

''Yeah, I got to go out and check the snares. I don't want to lose whatever we catch to the walkers.''

''I'll go.'' Michonne volunteered, earning a frown from Carl.

''You just got here.''

''And I'll be back.'' Measi chuckled as they waited for her to get in the car next to Glenn before they left for the store.  

Nathan had finished his shift on the fences as he looked at the group of kids who were making faces at the walkers. He could see Carl and Patrick walking up to them. Nathan took a small sprint towards them, wanting to know what was going on.