extra's

Just felt like writing this to kind of wrap this story up, so here are some things related to Measi after her death:

• Carl was crushed to hear the news and would cry in his father's arms when he heard the news.

• Lydia was a replacement for Measi in the eyes of Daryl.

• Daryl got a picture of Measi when he went back to their house and showed it to Judith when talking about his sister.

• When Aaron got his arm amputated he said, "guess I look like her now, don't I?" to Daryl.

• When talking about Measi, Daryl never referred to her as his half-sister anymore and would find it disrespectful when someone called her that. Because she was now just his sister, nothing more, nothing less.

• After Measi passed, Daryl kept her knife and gave her handgun to Lydia when they met. He took the sniper too and it is hung up in his home in Alexandria and later the Common Wealth.

• If Maggie had gotten a girl instead of a boy, she would have named her Beth Measi Rhee.

• Maggie and Daryl bonded over the deaths of their younger sisters.

• Daryl spoke to Maggie and Glenn about Measi's childhood.

• Measi was buried on Alexandria's ground with the words, 'sniper, survivor, Measi Dixon' written on the cross.

• Even though neither Measi or Daryl was religious, it helped Daryl to talk to Gabriel while he was mourning.