Chapter 38

Hotch POV... We all waited in anticipation for Sean to answer.. His face gave away nothing as I studied him.... Sean we need your vote Melissa said looking at him... I know he said and then, I vote for the lie detector test to be admitted he answered... Mark glared at him and Brian looked disappointed... Melissa and Lisa wore a look of content... Ok then it's decided, Melissa said taking out her phone... I'll call Mr Essex right now she said leaving the room... There was complete silence... Melissa returned and stated he would be here in 30 minutes... Since nobody could leave the room, she suggested we order food... The lie detector test would take at least 20 minutes for each of us she explained we would need our strength... We agreed and Garcia ordered subs and salads... The food arrived at the same time that Mr Essex arrived... It was agreed I would go first, then Dave, Morgan, Reid, Prentiss, Garcia and Jennifer last... I was relieved bc I was ready for test this to be over with.. I WON'T GO THUR ALL THE QUESTIONS WITH THE LIE DETECTOR, SINCE WE ALREADY KNOW THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS... I'M NOT TRYING TO SKIP IMPORTANT PARTS BUT I JUST DON'T SEE THE NEED TO KEEP REPEATING WHAT WE ALL ALREADY KNOW....