Chapter 52

Morgan POV... Garcia and I interviewed two set of parents and Jordan and Emily interviewed the other two... We interviewed the Rollins first... Why are we here again? Did you find out who murdered our daughter Mr Rollins asked? No we didn't Sir, but we called you back to ask you a few more questions, I said... Ok Ms Rollins said please ask your questions ,bc we are still in grieving and have to plan for our daughter funeral.. We understand that Garcia said, but don't you want to know why your daughter was taken from you? Don't you want to put the monster who did this behind bars? Of course Ms Rollins said tears rolling down her eyes... Please ask your questions... Ok were you and your husband on the Saginaw High School swim team when you attended the school? Yes we were they both answered.. Wasn't Ms Dolley on the same swim team I asked?I noticed a shift in both of their eyes... Yes we were Mr Rollins answered, why are you asking? Is there a reason I shouldn't ask? Silence and I continued with.. I can beat around the bush, but I won't.. What happened after the swimming championship? Why are you asking us, Ms Rollins asked? Look ma'am we know the details of that night ,but my real question is were you and your husband involved? You son of a bitch, he yelled!!I dare you accuse us of hurting that girl... Yes we all celebrated with together, but after she left, alone I may add, nobody but her know what happened?