.

Hotch POV... This case was one of the cruelest and most disturbing cases that we have seen in a long time... My heart went out to Delesha, bc although she killed innocents, who am I to say that I wouldn't do the same, if I was violated like that... I killed Foyet with my bare hands, so I couldn't judge Delesha actions... Baby I'm going to shower Emily said ,and then I'm coming back to give you something to take your mind off the case... She wiggled her tongue at me making my cock jump.. Hurry up I ordered... Yes Sir she says rushing to the small bathroom.. I smiled bc Emily was one of a kind.. Besides been beautiful, she was tough, loving, a protecter..a rare Gem I was blessed to have... I silently thanked God for her again...I removed all my clothes except my silk boxers and anxiously waited for her... A minutes later she graced me with her appearance.... She was naked... her beautiful hair was still wet and her body glistened with small water drops.. Immediately my cock rose and she smiled bc she noticed.. Get over here I ordered... She almost ran to the bed, and she dived between my legs. She snatched my boxers off, her nails scrapping me. Yes yes yes I thought, as she moaned. ohhh Aaron and then she grabbef a hold of my dripping hard tool... Emily.. I hissed... don't tease I begged.. Never she moaned taking the tip into her wet hot mouth.. I moaned as my hand immediately engulfed her hair.. Um she moaned as she took in another inch.. BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.... What the hell I thought jerking forward?