Chapter 36

Garcia POV.. Whatever I say basically matches up to what you have already heard I began in a shaky voice.. That's probably true Penelope ,but we still have to hear your side, simply bc you were present Lisa explained.. Ok I said, the night started like any other night when we all went out together.. We joked around and had fun.. Agent Jareau was late I remembered... How late Mark asked? Twenty minutes or so I replied.. Continue.. When she arrived  Agent Morgan was getting drinks for us. When he came back to the table, he said Agent Jareau had to be searching for a man. Why would he say that Lisa asked confused? Bc normally when were go out we just dress causal, but that night Agent Jareau was dressed sexy.. She had on a fire red dress and her hair was blown out instead of the usual ponytail or flat iron look.. She wore more makeup them usual and very high heels I explained... Why is what Ms Jareau wearing revelent Mark asked? With all due respect sir ,I'm just answering the question that was asked.. Continue he snapped.. Anyway she said something alone the nature of.. Maybe I am man searching, for your man.. We all laughed when she said that.. Why would that be funny Mark asked? Well Agent Morgan and Agent Jareau always tease each other, we all do, it helps with the horror we see everyday I explained... We continued having fun and eventually Agent Morgan stood to dance.. Agent Prentiss and I teased Dr Reid ,asking him would he dance with his partner this time.. He smiled back and said maybe later.. Agent Prentiss and I went to the dance floor while Agent Rossi and Agent Hotchner went to the back to play pool.. Agent Jareau remained at the table with Dr Reid...A few hours later everyone returned to the table but Dr Reid and Agent Morgan wasn't present.. A few minutes later they both returned and Dr Reid asked Agent Hotchner for a ride home.. I looked at Agent Morgan and immediately knew they had argued.. What gave you the assumption they had argued Sean asked?