.

JJ POV.. I cried all the way home, bc I couldn't believe I let myself get caught up like this.. I believed he had forgiven me, but he just wanted to pass the fucking class.. Ok baby I thought, you want to play hard core I can to.. I booted up my computer and pulled up that bitch information... I wasn't a wiz like Garcia, but I learned a thing or two, before I became a profiler, from her computer skills.. Twenty minutes later I had the phone number of the bitch I needed, alone with her work address...I digged a little futher and like magic her shedule was on my screen.. She worked today 11/8.. I glanced at my watch and saw it ten minutes to 3... The distance would take me thirty minutes to get their and hide.. I already knew she drove a red Chrysler 300 and the tag number was ML233E.. I called the job to make sure she was there.. She was but she was busy.. They asked if I wanted to leave a message but I said no, I'll call back later..I ate and took a long shower. I set my clock for six and took nap.. the clock alarm rang at six waking me up. I dressed in all black and where a skull cap to hide my golden locks.. I went to my draw and removed my small 22 that the BAU never knew about.. I jumped in my cat and started towards my destination... I put in Taylor Swift CD and put I'd Lie on repeat... This song, it's words describe Spence and I relationship perfectly... When it got to the part "He looks around the room, but innocently over look the truth"shouldn't a light go on, I sung that and the rest of the verse at the top of my lungs... This was our fucking song.. Not him and Morgan's.. I made it to my destination and pulled in the parking lock.. It was dark but had enough light for me to see..