.

JJ POV.. Why were you all asked to leave the case Lisa asked? I told them about Michelle Prentiss Reid Morgan and my show down.. I was truthful bc nothing there could harm me... The next morning we all met in the lobby of the PD, to drink coffee and eat donuts before we started briefing in the case again.. Agent Rossi, Chief Strauss and Agent Hotchner and Agent Prentiss was there when I arrived.. Dr Reid arrived and then Agent Morgan... Penelope hadn't arrived so we were waiting for her.... Agent Morgan became enraged after Agent Rossi asked an question and Agent Hotchner answered.. what was the question Mark asked? I answered and the board went silent.. Agent Hotchner are you and Agent Prentiss involved in a relationship Brian asked? Yes Hotch answered simply.. Continue Melissa demanded.. Well Agent Morgan called Emily the S word I said sounding like a three year old.. But Mark made it clear he didn't want anymore swearing present.. Agent Hotchner told Agent Morgan to watch himself and they exchanged a few more words back and forward.. Dr Reid then intervened, trying to calm Agent Morgan down, and that's when Agent Morgan yelled at him saying Dr Reid was protecting the woman he had sex with.. Dr Reid screamed he had sex with Penelope and then Penelope screamed what?