.

Michelle POV... I was happy when that sadistic bitch finally answered him.. For a moment I thought she had seen thur his plan.... but I realized she was in total shock.. I was tired of standing here in nothing, but a towel, but I knew if I interrupted their private moment, she would flip... I wished Reid would look at me, bc his lover and team was here, and he needed to know this.. so we could get out safely.. After she answered he swung her around and around, then he kissed her and held her, with her back to me.. Finally he looked at me and raised his eyebrow and I knew, he knew something was up...I looked towards the window and he followed my glance... I looked again and my heart broke.. Poor Morgan had a look of betrayal and pain and devastation on his face... Reid face had pain... sorrow and guilt... They stared at each other for what seemed to be eternity... Snap out of it Reid please, before she notice... But he couldn't and then JJ called his name.. She called him again but he couldn't stop staring at Derek.. Fuck this isn't good I thought easing a little towards the table, with the gun... I stopped when JJ pushed him hard and made him stumble back.. Before he could regain his balance, she kicked him directly in his groin... Awhhhh he screamed falling to the floor.. shit I thought and then I begin to run to the gun.. she was running to but she never saw me... I made it there a second before her and I reached for the gun... My finger tips touched it.. But a sharp kick in the middle of my back dropped me to the floor... If you move bitch you are dead JJ said in a sinister voice.. Understand... she snapped? Yes I said without moving an inch ..