.

Morgan POV... It only took us 30 minutes to get to Jennifer house.. We decided surprise would be the best element, so we didn't cut on any sirens to alert her of our presence. We decided that Jordan would remain hidden, if things went wrong.. Jennifer wasn't aware of her presence so we would use that to our advantage.. Hotch and Emily would cover the back door, Dave and I had the front and Jordan would hide behind Jennifer huge bushes.. I couldn't wait to kick down the door and rescue my love.. We parked a block from her house and walked the rest of the way... staying closer to other houses in case she was looking out her window.. Michelle car was in the drive way parked crooked.. we eased our way to her house. Emily and Hotch went to the back.. once they told us they were clear we headed to the front door... We passed the window in the living room and I couldn't resist peaking in... and that peak cause me to lose my cool.. My eyes has to be deceiving me, bc there was no way, my pretty boy was on one knee with his hand in her hand...I stopped completely causing Dave to bump into me.. Morgan what the hell he whispered?I couldn't speak, couldn't move, couldn't do shit but stare inside bc my eyes weren't playing tricks on me.. My Spencer, My Pretty Boy.. My lover was proposing to that Snake Bitch!!!!!!