.

Emily POV.. As I listened to mark questioning Reid, I knew he was batting him.. He wanted Reid to explode so bad, but Reid didn't.. Yes he was sarcastic a few times, but he kept his cool.. Jennifer facial didn't even change when Reid addressed her... The old JJ was gone and she wasn't coming back... Damn I thought, what a waste.. When Mark directed me to speak, I wanted to slap that smug look of his face.. But I knew I had to act professional, for the sake of the team.. I begin speaking.. After I left the club that night I went home, showered and prepared for bed.. My phone rung at around 2 or 2:30 am.. I saw it was Dr Reid calling, so of course I answered... At first I couldn't hear anything, so I held on... I called his name a few times before I concluded he had called be by mistake.. I was about to hang up when I heard Dr Reid voice saying I can stand.. I heard gigging and then silence for a moment.. Why didn't you just hang up Mark asked? Bc I knew Dr Reid has consumed a lot of liquor that night, and been that he never call me at 2 or 2:30 in the morning I was concerned.. Continue he ordered.. So anyway I continued listening and I heard him call Agent Jareau name.. My first thought was why is he still with Agent Jareau and not home with Agent Morgan.. I decided to record the conversation.. Why would you do that Sean asked this time? I don't know, honestly I just thought it may be important.. Ok continue Sean said kindly..I couldn't make out what was been said for the next few seconds, but I could tell Dr Reid was crying... And Agent Jareau was trying to comfort him.. Then I heard a moan, the sexual kind, followed by oh Morgan.. At first I thought he was there with them, but then I realized he wasn't... How Lisa asked?Bc Agent Jareau said something like stop crying PB and Dr Reid immediately stopped crying... And said I'm sorry Morgan.. Pretty Boy Melissa asked confused?