Chapter 61

Michelle POV... Although the shower felt nice, I didn't stay in as long as I wanted... Simply bc I was ready to leave this bitch house... And I knew Reid needed this to... I knew this was harder on him, bc she was a friend of his, for many years, and this type of betrayal had to be the worst he ever experienced... I washed my hair and my body quickly, and then wrapped myself in one of her fluffy towels... I hated that I had to wear something of hers, but my clothes were sweaty and gross ,and putting them back on would erase the clean feeling I experienced with my shower.. I stepped out the bathroom, and started towards the living room...I was about to call out to her, but I paused, bc Reid was spinning his web of deception to her.. As I listened to him,I became captivated by his deep, but romantic sultry voice.. If I didn't know his plan, I would be caught up, as she was, in his rapture of lies... I don't know how he managed to make his eyes hold compassion or even love, but those beautiful eyes were captivating... As I continue to stare at him and listen, I realized the obvious.. Reid didn't see her at all.. he saw Morgan.... But JJ couldn't see that, her profiler skills were gone, she only saw what she wanted to see I realized... When he dropped to one knee and asked her to marry him, her mouth dropped.. Although I knew it was lies my mouth dropped to.. She didn't answer right away, tears just begin to drop, showing her happiness... I looked away bc I saw something move, out the corner of my eye... By the window... It was a person, two to be exact... I squirted my eyes and my heart thumped.. Shit it was Morgan and the Italian guy... Morgan was staring into the house with the worst look on his face... Betrayal, hurt, and absolute anger... I glanced at the table... The gun was there but the question was could I get to it fast enough?