.

Morgan POV.. One more hour I thought... although my music was on, I couldn't tell you what the hell I was listening to... My mind was on one thing and one thing only... Spencer Reid.... Six days away from him was bad enough, but knowing his situation made the days seem like months... I couldn't go through the bad memories again, so I made my mind think of something more pleasant. I thought of  the first time Reid and I made love...we had been dating for three and a  half  months.. This particular night was Reid turn to pick the date.. I didn't really care where we went, as long as I was with him.. Anyway he wanted to go to the carnival..I teased him until I learned he had never been to one..I had totally forgotten, My Pretty Boy didn't get to do the normal kid stuff, most took for granted... So we went to that fair and my baby enjoyed himself... The sheer joy and child like smile and laughter, he displayed through out the night made me smile slightly... The last ride we got on was the Farris wheel... We held hands as the wheel went round and around... I had slipped the attendant a twenty, to leave us at the top for five minutes...I wanted Reid to enjoy the sky,bc they're were so many beautiful bright stars....