.

JJ POV.. The ride on the plane was tense I began.. Agent Hotchner told us we better focus on this case and not Agent Morgan and Dr Reid break up.. He said he wouldn't hesitate to take us off the case if we disobeyed a direct order... Did you disobey Agent Jareau, Melissa asked? Not exactly I told her.. What does not exactly mean? Well Agent Hotchner paired Agent Morgan and I, and of course he wanted to talk about his and Dr Reid break up.. I didn't want to talk about it bc of Dr Reid and I relationship..., but at the same time I didn't want to hurt his feelings.. We didn't talk long, he just told me that he tried reconciling with Dr Reid but it didn't work.. Continue Melissa demanded.. I continued truthfully bc I had no reason to lie until we got to Prentiss and I showdown.. So I continued the alarm went off for some reason and we all has to abort the building for an hour... Dr Reid and I was returning to the buildings when Agent Prentiss stopped us... I recapped what Prentiss already had and told them how Reid gave us privacy to work out our problem.. She accused me of breaking up their relationship and said she would report this to Agent Hotchner if I didn't confess... I refused and she became angry.. She said she wished I had died when Dr Reid was kidnapped by Tobias Hankel.. She said those dogs should have eaten me alive I said letting a tear drop... Why would your friend of ten years turn on you Melissa asked coldly? I don't know I said, maybe almost dying changed her I suggested.. Agent Jareau, Agent Prentiss fake death is over five years old, don't you think in those five years if she wanted revenge she could have gotton it she asked? I don't know why she didn't then and is now I said crying harder.. You have to ask her.. Agent calm down Brian said softly passing me a tissue... Thank you I said wiping my fake tears away..