.

Derek POV.. Although I enjoyed PB taking control in the office, I had to take it back tonight.. He expected it bc I am the Alpha Male here...I blew on his delicious cock, wishing it was in me right now... My mouth watered as I looked at Spencer glistening, rock hard one, inches from my lips... My breathing increased as I remembered this same cock giving me intense pleasure in Hotch office earlier... I blew on it again and grabbed PB hair and gave him my demands.. He agreed to my demands and I said let the game's begin...I gave him a wicked smile and his eyes filled with undesirable lust...I couldn't stop staring at his cock though... remembering how good he made me feel, how I wanted him to fill me up again.. Derek he whispered uncertainty, is something wrong? I looked into his beautiful eyes and smirked.. You spoke without permission I said... His eyes widen... Bend over I said and stay in that position.. Yes Sir he said getting on all fours..I ran to the room and returned with my special toys.... I yanked his head back and brought forth the blind fold... he gasped and I said yes baby, I'm blind folding you, which means you can't do anything but feel what I have in store for you tonight... Understand? He was silent and I remembered I hadn't given him permission to speak... You may speak I said smirking again..Yes Daddy he moaned sinfully... Crawl your ass over to the couch Reid I demanded... He crawled and it took everything in me to hold my nut.... I grabbed his hair again and tied the blind fold in place.. Can you see? Silence.. You have permission...No Daddy he moaned.. You sure Reid? Speak I said as he went silent again Yes he responded quickly... I smiled as I picked up the paddle... We hadn't used this toy in a while,I rubbed his ass and I raised the paddle...I admired his ass for another moment, and then brought it down on his ass with ample force....