Chapter 24

Author's Note

A/N: Sorry for making you think this was a new chapter... I hate it too! But, it is important.

I saw the first look at season two and I'm a little worried. It looks like Casey is dating Heather and they may have moved in together with her two kids. Dawson and Casey are completely in the friend zone, in the interview, the actress that plays Dawson says Dawson doesn't want to jeopardize her friendship with Casey. That will probably change later on because she said "in the beginning of season two..".

My point is that the last chapter I wrote may have to be taken down or changed. I like to follow the show somewhat and I think that if Heather and Casey are dating and especially with her kids involved, it would be pretty fun to write the twins into that. There is a lot to work with in that relationship and although I think Dawson and Casey are made for each other, it may be just have to be a story line to pursue later since I don't want to get too far away from the show.

I don't want to make anyone angry or upset if I decide to ditch the Dawson/Casey story line for now so let me know what you guys think. Post what you would like to see/not see and I'll take everyone's opinion into consideration.