Betrayals

Hunnie's 💫 P.O.V

Wolfy had gazed my lips with his tongue ever so gently and moved his head back to glance at me.

I was shocked.

He kissed me like a coherent adult man! I was even more shocked when he leaned in and repeated the same process.

Landing his lips on mines, sticking his tongue out and suckling my lips from top to bottom. My body couldn't take it anymore. I wanted more from him. I felt that pull to allow him to do whatever he wanted with me. I was willing to give him all of me for more of this.

I put my arms around his neck with his hands still holding my face, and I pulled myself up over his lap.He let my face go and leaned back onto his hands.

I wanted to do everything with him. I was so filled with arousal and excitement. Nothing, but his looks and gazes were giving me more of a reason to live .

I craved for his touches and his mouth all over me.

Not knowing what the hell took over me, I found myself grinding away on his shaft that was up against his lower abdomen. Rocking my hips back and forth through my white tights.

I grabbed his arms that were still supporting his body up, and brought one to my waist. Then the other one followed the other and he was now holding onto my hips.

I was grinding against him, looking for a way to release the tension building down below. I felt like a crazed woman!

His mouth was agape and our breathing matched. So focused on releasing. 

Before I even knew it, his seeds went flying up towards his chest and his eyes closed as he jerked and clentched his body ever so softly. Biting down on his teeth harshly.

Watching his body squirm under me with his own seeds laying on his chest, really turned me on. I continued grinding on his member until my core was drentched from reaching it's orgasm.

I cleaned him up with the paper towel from our dinner, got off of him and walked over to my closet to undress.

I wrapped two towels around us and poked my head into the dark halls.

Everyone was up stairs getting ready for the up coming week. I pulled his hands to the bathroom and locked us inside to turn on some speakers.

I played some light bachata music and filled the tub, while Wolfy's sat on the toilet watching my every move.

He was so alluringly handsome.

I wanted to take advantage of him in every way. My innocent virgin mind was getting corrupted and tainted with bad thoughts every time I gazed at him.

Having add my lavender suds to the tub, we hopped in together, holding hands and sat in the extremely hot water. It made my body tingle and lusty, while I sat across Wolfy, who's gaze was on my face with a slight smirk.

He leaned forward and grabbed my legs under the bubbles and pulled me on his lap.

'Oh wow, how he's a quick leaner!' My head almost went under water as he dragged me toward him though..!

He surprised me even more when he went to tracing my collar bone with a few licks here and there along with his nose.

We grinded our lust away again. This time, wolfy hugged around my stomach and held me down, giving me just enough room to feel his staff against my soapy and throbbing core.