Survival vs Depression

Wolfy's 🐺 P.O.V

Survival

Gahh, I'm falling for her.

She was so shocked when I grabbed her to kiss her the way she did me earlier. I was shocked too!

She didn't waste any time getting up on my lap and rubbing her parts against me! I could have died and came back to life a happy demon. She was using me to satisfy herself!

The excitement was building up, I couldn't take her humps any longer. I didn't even know I was releasing my sticky stuff until I looked down at my jerking body. My hot liquids squirting everywhere.

I heard faint moans escape her swollen lips, before she too, found her release.

I wanted to lick every part of her up, but she got up so fast and before I even knew it, I was being hauled off to that cold ass bathroom.

We had more sexy time in the tub. Grinding away our lust for one another.

I knew for sure she felt the same way about me. I could hear it in her heart. That's why she reacts the way she does with me...

We snuggled in bed, embracing one another. She smelled so sweet, but had an irresistible spicy scent that I couldn't quite remember.

"Can you say Hun-eee?" With a wide grin her hazel eyes looked into mines so brightly.

"Hun...Hun, Hunn-eeee" she says again.

I was watching her mouth open and her tongue flip up intriguingly.

She grabs my face and makes a funny facial expressions while repeating the same words over and over again.

So irresistible she was!

With a whispering voice I never existed, I exhaled out with all my might.

"Huuuunnnn"

She seemed very impressed and filled with joy!

She picks up her book after and starts writing.
Laying my head on her stomach, exploring her body quietly.

It was that of a goddess! Every spot and crevice needed worshipping!

The overpowering sweet aroma she gave off was INTOXICATING!

So smooth, and shined with so much illumination to be licked it away!

She was made to look like she was dipped in gold.

It drove me wild hearing her body relax around me.

So wild, I started having an overbearing, dark urge.

This never happened before!

I wanted to bring my wolf out.. and ... mark down on her flesh.

Branding her mine for life....

Resting my head so close to her lady parts were not helping either. I'd mark her right where the sweet smell lingered out of.