Do what we like

Hunnie 👸🏻

Bahm exhales abruptly and lays flat on his back with his arms tucked under the pillow.

My eyes traveled down his bruised torso, down to his waistline, and to where the duvet covered his groin.

I pulled the covers back slowly and revealed his semi-erect, thick and long shaft. Licking my lips I scanned over his glistening slit.

I wrap my hand around his shaft and met his gaze, his eyes were low and softer than it was a few minutes ago.

Lowering my head to begin, he thrusts his hips into my hands. What an impatient man!

'Can I even take this in my mouth?' Eyeing the abnormally long and thick organ.

I lowered my head, tucked my curly locks behind my ears and stroked his hardness before lowering my mouth over the top. His foreskin was becoming tighter around the tip, so I licked his slit on impulse, circling my tongue all on top of his swollen phallus.

Being my first time doing this, I was a bit nervous, but I felt like he deserved it and would still like it, no matter how I gave it to him. My body still had more healing to do externally. I'd just take my time until he says something.

Straddling his knees and taking his huge member into my mouth, I started to take more of his length down my throat.

Bobbing my head up and down about halfway on his shaft, I looked up to see him biting his lip with hungry, full eyes.

My mouth could barely handle any more of his length. My lips were stretched around his tip and I kept remembering to use no teeth, and suction with my lips.

He was growing and getting harder by the seconds. His face kept twisting from the pleasure and he was letting out, "oh's" and "ah's". 

This was repeated with grunts and melodic moans.

Before I knew it, his hands reaches for my hair and he tussles around in it. I continued sucking and stroking like I wanted his skin to come off.

Closing his eyes again, he then began to gently thrust his hips up and down into my throat while he held onto my head. The first thrust made me gag, because I forgot to breathe through my broken nose.

Then his thrusts became more steady and rapid, as he was now fùcking my mouth.

I took the fucking he was giving my throat. I gagged a few times in the beginning, but now I was just taking it with watery eyes.

He was on the verge of his release and I could tell. His thrusting was hitting my tonsils and the moans that were leaving his throat, was getting louder and consistent, he kept calling me a "bad girl".

"Ooh....Hunnie..." he moaned and brought his hands off my head and down to the side of my face, cupping it.

"You bad...girl
You...
Bad...
Girl!"

Moments later he whimpered seductively and his body started to jerk sporadically. 

My throat filled with his hot and salty, creamy liquids and he constantly hissed out, "Ah fuck!"