Dark wedding

Unknown Dark Witch

Coming from over seas to watch a matrimonial wedding take place, with our very first, accepted, dark witch from the last dark tribe.

I was told she's pretty young, but that should do. That means she will listen to me all the while more.

 I was planning on training her to be my second. I felt her power radiating these past few weeks.

These older witches now a days, do not like being told how to harness their magic. Not even from me! Even my own subordinates knew which battle to pick.

"But madam, we do it like this now,"  they always moan out, or "Madam we can't do that, it's forbidden now."

I'm not that old, that I can't keep up with new ways to harness light magic. 

"Madam! Nice to see you please have a seat.
I have some gooseberry wine from the giant's pub. " 

A council member came into the diamond room, disturbing my adoration for the Venus Fly Trap by the window.

She smiled and gittied, as she escorted me to a fancy ruby red, circular table that held rye bread, cheese, and two empty glasses.

She poured the sealed contents into my cup and I brought it to my nose, whiffing in the fermentation process.

"Mmm," I moaned out.

I was a sucker for more ancient beverages and aged, authentic foods!

It seems that the council has been taking much pride in mining and making sure Witchy World could stand against the toughest of impact, and also satisfying each and every one of their beings.

Rubies, gold, diamonds, emeralds. They had their whole underground fortress made up of it all. I also heard they have the very best foods a witch could only die for here in Witchy World.

I also noticed they had thousands of guards in and out of here. It was heavily guarded with spells, talismans and witchy warriors. Nothing compared to my own magic....

We all know what happened to their fortress the last time they didn't take my advice...