There's No Love

Hunnie

"AND YOU!" Bahm Grabs me viciously by my shoulders.

"Because my mom is outside, I'll deal with you later!" he grabs my by my hand and walks back into the courtyard, heading for the ballroom.

His hands so warm around mine. A feeling I missed, haven't not kissed, nor touch him in a whole week. I wished to have the old Bahm back. This one was scary and mad! all because I won't accept having a chosen mate? One he could easily reject...maybe cast a spell on her so she won't become ill from it?...

We walk into the ball room and his face turns to smiles suddenly. My heart shattered seeing beings surround us with our given predicament, Bahm smiling as if he wasn't just being so rough with me. I was forced to smile and nod to them all like I wasn't terrified or caught letting another woman kiss me.

Bahm grabs me by my chin, after speaking in a foreign language to the ones around him, and says, "We are going to dance now my mate. Not for long." and he kisses my cheeks for all to see. I almost become lost under his tone he uses, soothing me with his breath and aura.

The room floor opens up, a lady with a pig face stand son a stage and takes a mice into her hand. Bahm leads me to the floor, looking back at my face a few times, sending tingles to my toes. A few other couples snuggle up and hold each other, preparing to dance. He places his hands smoothly onto my waist, resting his head on my shoulder and pulling me into him. As I was much much, more shorter than he was, he was almost lifting me off the ground with his hold.

The voice from the pig faced lady is hear, and it was slow, euphonious, and pleasing to our ears. Her melody holding us all in a trance with the ones in front of us. Making me melt in Bahm's embrace.

I wrap my arm around his neck, not sure if I wanted to cry or run away. Knowing I was in trouble later as he said and wondered when I would ever be this close to him again. I gripped his neck even tighter, pulling him lower to me and loving this bond that I've been away from lately.

We rock side to side, falling in steps to the rhythm, holding one another. Azalea comes into my view across the room and she smiles and bows. I know it's all an act. An act between the two of them. I adverted my eyes from her and rested my head on Bahm's chest until we were done dancing.

Walking back over to his throne, the room is a bit more sparce now. Indicating that the party was dying down. Bahm's mother sat chatting with her friends, fanning herself until she sees us walking up the red carpet. A smile lifting on her face as her holds her fan up and waves to us.

 There were now many different sofas and chairs seated around Bahm's throne. He gestures for me to take a seat on an empty red colored, leather chaise while he went to speak with his mother.

I see Azalea walking up the red carpets followed by the two other maidens that usually assist her around the castle. I roll my eyes as she bows before Bahm's mom, mama Fei and then to Bahm. his mother never hiding her disgust on her face, bringing a smile to my face,