I've Got Something For You

Bahm 🥃

With the fourth Nymph sitting on my hard member, I thrusted my hips up, forcing my thick trojan horse deep inside her guts. Hearing little juicy bubbles as I guided her by her waist, made my toes curls.

She was so aroused, even though I had instilled some fear in her earlier. It reminded me of Hunnie so much.

Grabbing at her waist, I continued to lift her up and slamming her back down on my aching organ. She was so light, she held onto my forearm with her small delicate fingers.

Whimpering away with breathtaking moans, I was driven mad. So mad I picked up my speed, slamming incredibly fast that she was already squirting all over me.

I growled. Gahhhhhh!

She jerked and twitched her body and sensual moans left her mouth. I suckled on her breast as she was still twitching, getting me so excited. I bet Hunnie could squirt too by the way her core gets extremely soaked.

'Oh Hunnie...why?' Groaning to myself.

"I WANT THEM ALL TONIGHT!" I roared.

I wasn't feeling satisfied at all. My hunger was stronger than ever. Usually, I was satiated by now.

'Sigh'....I need her dearly!

With that request, about a dozen nymphs lined up in my chambers. One by one, they watched each other leave the room limping and crying. I wasn't going easy on them either, I was desperately searching for anything that I could cling onto that felt like Hunnie.

I was abusing and tearing each one of their walls. Penetrating into the deepest depths. Hitting cervixs, organs, brains... hitting it all.

Grabbing them by their throats, hair, arms and waists. I was a savage and the monster created by Hunnie, was escaping.

I was obsessed with her. I wanted her badly. Even Kris could see the hunger in my eyes wanting to swallow everything whole. He watched my needs highten with each Nymph tonight.

———\  ທທມມ /———-

————\   |.  /————

—————\|/—————

My mother, along with Kris seemed to have arranged a welcoming party for me. It was already dinner and I finally left my healing chambers, and went to my royal room. With a few outfits set on my four poster bed, I wasn't feeling like dressing so royal tonight.

My party's could get really wild sometimes, and I made sure to instruct Kris and my mom not to invite too many people.

Walking over to my open closet, I grabbed a long sleeve, buttoned up, gold, silk shirt and a traditional white Hanbok pants.

My servants assisted and even ran some gel onto my short curly hairs. Another servent brought over a dark bottle of cognac as I got dressed.

They knew one whole bottle was never enough for me to get drunk. I needed to drink a few bottles to become intoxicated in my man form.

Sitting down on my chaise, I began to roll a joint for Kris and I, before we go play good lads downstairs. 

My mom was basically Queen of the kingdom. Everyone loved and respected her. She had me since my early hundreds.

Going onto the balcony by my chambers, I peeped all my mothers acquaintances lounging around the courtyard and sipping their drinks so elegantly. I heard my mom before I spotted her.