PIG!

(Warning! Forced sexual acts!)

Fonz's 🐷 P.O.V

"Hey, go get her NOW!" A text from Jahred played out on my screen.

We've been planning to make Hunnie his again. He's been obsessing over her for the past few months, well actually, his whole life as he puts it.

He hired me to borrow my nose. Being an alpha of my pack, my nose was already so sensitive within certain distances and I could hear her heart racing a bit too much around us.

Her and her friends trusted me since I've started hanging out with Jahred again. What throws them off more is, I flirt with Hunnie right in front of Red, so they would never have any idea what he has been planning all along.

She has this aura our she-wolves have, very alluring and I couldn't wrap my head around why. She's been giving off Luna vibes and scents, as if an alpha had already claimed her, but when I look, there's no mark on her body.

If she was my mate, I would chain her up in my pack house and fuck her all day. That's what I would do. Her innocence is so beautiful she needed to be violated.

She seemed like a secret freak who would actually like that!

Walking over the the picnic table outside I caught a wiff of Hunnie. She smelled a lot different today...

"Hey ladies." I said plopping myself down across from Hunnie and Lenah. 

They both looked at me and smiled. Hunnie actually smiled a little bit more than usual.

"So who's going to show me how to do a cloaking spell?" I said, knowing damn well it would be Hunnie and not Lenah.

"Hey I can," I hear Tenn say walking up from behind me.

"Oh," I said about to come up with a reason I didn't need her.

"Right now? I have people that are after me, girl!" I said jokingly. Tenn is always busy with her coven shit now a days.

"Oh I can't do now," she frowns.

We both look over to Hunnie, who seemed to be stuck in la-la land.

I leaned over the table and broke her out of the trance.