Stay Calm

Third P.O.V

Days have been dark in The Castle of Gahbaár. Momma Fei has been horribly stressed due to The King's childish actions, her son!    

Everyday he's breaking and destroying something new, or even throwing a vicious tantrum for everyone's eyes to see.

Momma Fei saw this happening. She knew no fated soul mate would ever accept the terms of their mate marking another woman, inviting her to their destined world! She wondered if Hunnie would ever come back.

She overheard Bahm and Kris arguing about how Bahm couldn't control his rage and emotions around Hunnie. Everything she did that was defiant, really infuriated Bahm. Though the woman didn't seem like she was turning feral or insane from not accepting the other chosen mate.

 No, it actually seemed like it was her son that was being affected the most.

 Women have just been a struggle for him in his life lately.

Kris on the other hand, he didn't know how to act. He wanted to protect his best friend from himself, but he kept failing. She was getting the best of them both. How does she expect them to fight the urges to wanting to be around her?

He no longer asked what Hunnie was doing in fear Bahm would send more beings over, demanding her return. He didn't want his mate to be afraid and never come back to them. Bahm hadn't been thinking about these things. He's only been consumed with jealousy and anger towards Anna, because she had left in the same manner.

Running away from his possessive hold over her after he confessed his love to her. Anna didn't want to believe it. She figured he was only in love with her submission and she didn't want to see how controlling love would turn him. He was already demanding of her presence everywhere he went all those years ago. She had feared love might turn him even more cruel than he already was. 

Besides, Anna only had love for her own mate, but we all know how that ended once Bahm found out she even had a mate. 

Having been forced to reject her dragon mate Draconius, in hopes that Anna would fall for him, but it didn't. Instead she feared Bahm even more, doing whatever it was he asked of her. Until one day she had enough. She felt like a prisoner still around him. The same prisoner he rescued from those demons centuries ago...

She had told Bahm if he really loved her, he'd let her go. She would always be around and always have the utmost respect and loyalty towards him, but she can't be his. Anna enjoyed her life with The Demon-Wolf King. Enjoying traveling the world with him, taking women to bed with him and even taking women away from him, as Bahm never loved them the way he did with her, so he didn't care.