Mine!

Hunnie 🕍

Upon arriving to the academy today, I met with my best friends, Tenn, Lenah, and Carney at our regular spot in the food court.

They were all witches except for Carney. She was an only vampire child to two very rich and famous vegan vampires.

We all went out for drinks last night and they were all suffering a major hangover. I liked to use my dark magic abilities to trade energies with other beings.

Mostly using flowers and stealing their vitality. I always gave them back energy later on when I found something else, such as another plant or animal to give that flower back it's energy source. I continue the process until it's myself giving energy instead of taking.

"We understand Hunnie, but we can't even be caught practicing dark magic. Especially around ascension time." Tenn, She always follows all the coven rules.

I was starting to feel like a damn rogue witch myself. The ones who didn't want to live by their birth Covens rules, nor The Holy Council's.

Yet, here I am.

Always finding myself dropping everything I needed to do, to just get their attention. You'd think they would see I have so much dedication by now and that I am sorry for all my mistakes in the past.

Since they've rejected my ascension when I was 13, I've never been caught practicing dark magic at all. Although, I am feared by my other coven girls because of my abilities.

Everyone treated me like an outcast because I was born into a dark magic tribe.... At least I'm not harming anyone.....

The day at Witchy World's Academy had been pretty adventurous so far. The girl's joined me for my potion testing class and then lenah and Carney signed up to be a The Green Goblin's models for their new clothing line.

Tenn was busy all day running errands around Witchy World for the coven. They always work the young and powerful ones to death, literally.

One time, I was asked to enter this abandoned building in the Bronx just to ask the land of the dead for burrowed essence that the coven needed! It was filled with angry spirits that got extremely touchy.

I was stuck in that building for hours while trying to defend myself and while saying chants over and over again to open passage.

The coven sent me off without ever telling me that once I opened the portal to the land of the dead, it would unleash more spirits into the abandoned building.

One of the scariest moment ever. I thought I would've be stuck there like a poltergeist!

Around late afternoon I was making my way back home. Looking for an opened portal around the academy that u could take a short cut to. Opening a portal on your own could really drain your energy.

I loved Witchy World! It was so magical and only had two seasons. Spring and fall.

You can be yourself one-hundred percent here and learn about all the other supernaturals in the world. They also have the best organic and healthiest delicacies any witch or wizard could ask for.

A flash of horror twinkled in my eyes as I approached the corner of the academy.

"Holy fùcking shit!"

There was a damn wolf laying on the ground and basically blending in with the shade of one of the picnic tables I was passing.

'I ALMOST STEPPED ON HIM! WHAT THE FU--'