Chapter 90. You scared yet?

Hunnie

(Trigger Warning)

I fall asleep shaking with so much hurt in my heart.

I wasn't sure if I passed out from the stabbing pain, or the loud and obnoxious moans from my mate and another woman....

It didn't even mater anyways...They aren't even here. They both left me here on the floor, not even concerned for me one bit. It troubled me dearly. Wha has gotten into Bahm. How could he think what he did to me last night was even right?!

I shield the sun from my eye coming through the large window in the middle of his room. Pulling myself by his bedsheets, I got my naked body up from the hard, wooden, floor. The bed empty, yet everything wrinkled and tussled around.

My chest tightens again, restricting me from taking in smooth air or my next step. I can't breathe. desperately looking for any air to grasp onto.

I look around the room frantically, searching for help. Not even a maid in sight.

Staggering to his bathroom, I lower myself inside the large empty tub that resembled a Jacuzzi, actually I fell in, pretending that I wasn't panicking from another episode like when I was younger. 

Reaching my hand for the faucet to turn the tub water on, I lose consciousness and everything goes black.

Within a few minutes my eyes flutter open and up to Bahm standing above the tub, looking down at me with cold, wandering eyes.

I shield my body on impulse and his face twists and he bends down to grab me out of the tub with both hands.

"What? You only like women now?" He insults me as he drags me out of the bathroom.

"Is that why you won't let me touch you!" He hisses and throws me onto his bed with immaculate strength.

My eyes become teary and my body aches tremendously. Trying to catch the sob in my throat, Bahm climbs onto the bed and pulls me close to the edge by both of my feet. I become to scared and speechless.

Pushing my legs straight  over my head, he enters inside of my body within seconds. I was terrified, feeling disgusted. I cried and cried, pushing his shoulders off from under the weight of his body. He starts thrusting slowly, nibbling on my ears as I yell for him to stop and get off.