chapter seven

My cousins and brothers were all in the living room passed out on the couches as a movie played in the background

My cousins and brothers were all in the living room passed out on the couches as a movie played in the background. Gabe was sleeping on my shoulder as Marco's heavy ass body was half way laying on me.

I wiggled out of my spot and stood up. I stretched my body and went into the kitchen.

This is weird.

I'm not used to having cousin or brothers. Let alone a father, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.

I wonder what Lola's side of the family looks like.

Sorry, mother.

I never really called or acknowledged her as my mother until now.

Until she was dead.

My mother was a bad person, but finding out that she was pregnant when she died made me get a weird feeling in my stomach.

Who would have taken care of that child of he was born?

Would he had went into adoption?

Would I have to take care of him?

Would I take responsibility for him?

A lot of thoughts started to flow into my mind at a fast pace.

I know I was insensitive when I found out Lola and the baby died. But what would Lola do if she had the baby?

Would she turn her life around? Stop doing drugs, stoping drinking?

I scoff at my thoughts.

That woman couldn't stay sober for five minutes. Every chance she got she was doing whatever drug she could get her hands on.

I grab a water bottle and slowly sipped on it while staring off into space.

"Can't sleep?" I jumped at Alessandro voice.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He said.

"Nope," I mumble and sit down on the stool.

"Want to go for a ride?" He asked.

"Sure," I say and get up.