chapter fifty

I looked at my family weirdly, "What are you all doing down here?" I ask

Nonno patted my shoulder, "Supporting you kid."

"We'll be right out here watching from the glass. If you need any help just call us in." Zio Alessio said.

I nod my head, "Did we get Alexei's whereabouts?" I ask.

"We know he's in New York or New Jersey, he's not far. We have people working on it as we speak." Ace said.

I nod my head and open up the cell door. I look at Victor passed out and take a deep breath. I straighten my posture and Marco patted my back.

"You got this twinny." He whispered and gently pushed me forward. I took off my ring and handed it to him. I went inside and shut the door.

I walk over and run my fingers along the weapons sprawled out. I grab a knife and lightly run my fingertip along the blade. The blade nipping my skin, a small droplet of blood falling on it.

I grab a bat, nails, and a hammer. I hammer the nails into the bat and put on brass knuckles. I dragged a chair to Victor and grabbed the bucket of ice cold water.

I pour it on him and he jumped up with a gasp. I calmly sat down. He frantically looked around. Once his eyes found me they widened.

I twirl the knife in my hand, "You can take the easy way or the hard way. Tell me where Alexei is or i'll torture until you beg for death." I say.

"Is this how you treat your future father-in-law?" He asked.

I got up and stood in front of him. "You will never have that title over me." I grit out.

His eyes looked over my body, "Alexei was right, your body has gotten impossibly better." He said with a small grin.

I took his hand and forcefully held it down. I cut it off and he grunted in pain, "I would love to take you again, like the good old times right?"

I cut off three more fingers and broke his middle finger before breaking it off and throwing it on the floor. "Nothing about that was good. You fucking raped me." I seethed.

He cried out in pain and I dropped the knife and grabbed the bat. I took a swing at his chest, the nails piercing his skin.

He screamed when I hit him in his kneecaps. I beat him until I see too much blood. He sweated profusely, chills all over his body.

I grab my Beretta 92FS gun and hold it against his dick, "Where's Alexei?" I ask.

He shook his head, "I—I don't know, p-please." I shot him in his dick, he screamed out in pain.

I grabbed my knife and sliced it off. I stabbed him in his arm, the knife going into the armrest of the chair, holding him in place.

I grab a nail gun and turn it on. I hold it against his skin, "Where is Alexei?" I ask.