chapter eleven

It's now Friday

It's now Friday. I got ready, and Lorenzo dropped me off at school since his job was the same way. I walked into the office.

"Hey i'm dropping off all the work that I had to do for my classes." I say.

"Okay, you can give them to me honey. I'll drop them off in your classes." She said.

I put them all on the front desk and left out the office.

I tighten my book bag straps and pull down my hat. I walk out the door.

I'm suddenly pulled back by my braids. I quickly turn around and throw a punch, a hand closed around my fist.

Lee held my fist as it was in front of Marco's face. I sigh and glare at him.

"Bro, how many times do I have to tell you to not do that?" I ask and shrug off Lee's hold on my hand.

"I just like to hear the beads shake! And how are you so fast with your punches?" He asked.

"Training." I say.

"Bestie! How are you?" Luca asked as he locked arms with me.

"I'm good how are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine. Speaking of fine, I found someone perfect for you to date, he's totally interested in you. He actually asked me to—"

"Sorry but my sister isn't dating anyone from this school. The boys are all players or weirdos. Sage doesn't need them. Right Sage?" Dante asked and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Who is he?" I ask. Luca pushed Dante away and locked arms with me again.

"His name is Tyler, he's the caption of the basketball, he's over there," He said and pointed to the right.

He was over 6ft, brown skin, had curly hair. I watched as he laughed to something a boy had said, his teeth was white and straight. His outfit was a little... off, but other than that he was alright.

"Cute right?" Luca asked.

"Tyler?! Absolutely not. My sister will not be dating that!" Marco said.

"He's alright," I say.

"No he's not. He's ugly. Absolutely terrible. Don't go near him." Dante said.

Whatever

Dante's phone dinged, re read it and put it back in his pocket.

"We have to get home, come on Sage." He said.

"Actually, I'm going with Lee. We have a project to finish." I say.

"Wait you're the girl that Lee sai—" Lee put his hand over Luca's mouth.

"Let's go." He said and grabbed my hand.

Before I could say anything the started to pull me to the side.

"Dinner's at seven, don't be late or Enzo gets mad." Marco said.