five.

after the hug, jin felt really bad.
he felt really bad because namjoon really needed him but he just couldn't return the feeling.
he heard the hurt and disappointment laced in namjoon's voice after he pulled away from the hug.

he made his way into his room, and lied down on his bed.

while laying down, he really sat back and thought about how bad he treated namjoon just recently. namjoon never done anything wrong to him. namjoon loved him with all of his heart and even still after hearing namjoon on the phone, namjoon still loved him.

he's come to the conclusion that he's just been a dick.

he's cheated on namjoon, he ignored him, he's been rude to him.

he's been rude to the only person who truly loved and cared for him. nobody's ever loved and cared for him like namjoon did. even the woman he had over the other day.

she only wanted sex. after he gave her what she wanted, she left and haven't talked to him since.

he didn't really care for her anyway but that's what he get for going out and looking for love when he had it right at home.

he knew namjoon wouldn't be easy to win back. namjoon may still love him a lot but he's also not one to easily trust someone after you do him wrong the first time.

he doesn't know how he'll be able to win namjoon back or if he even can win him back.

he sighed.

he's really been so stupid. he lost the one person who made him feel the happiest. all because he thought he didn't love him anymore. in reality, he still loved namjoon, he was too blind by the sex he's been having with the woman from the other day.

he's also been having sex with this short pretty boy named jimin.

jimin was very good. the way he took jin so well. jin found himself going back to jimin multiple times. jimin pleasured him in so many ways. from handjobs, to blowjobs, to hours of sex.

but when it came to realization, he realized that nobody never gave him the pleasure namjoon gave him.

he realized that he has to get namjoon back and he'll do whatever it takes. with that thought in mind, he went to sleep again.

he's gonna be in for a rude awakening..

"ahh fuck! r-right there jackson~" namjoon moaned.
he had went out to a bar sometime this evening and that's how he met jackson.

jackson was very good looking. he seems like a nice guy and honestly, namjoon just wanted to feel something. he wanted to go out and look for someone to relieve him of all of the stress he's been feeling lately.

jackson was there, looking hot and once he started talking to namjoon, namjoon knew he had to have him.

that's how they ended up back at namjoon's apartment, jackson pounding into namjoon fast and hard, namjoon trying to hide his moans by shoving his face into the pillows, hands gripping tightly at the bedsheets. jackson is big and he can feel him so deep inside of him.

jackson's hand came down, slapping namjoon's ass, hard causing namjoon to screen out in pleasure.
"you're so tight~" jackson groaned.
"i-i'm close.. ha-harder!" namjoon moaned out.

jackson obeyed him and started thrusting harder and faster. moments later, namjoon was cumming, untouched, all over his bed. jackson, after a few more thrusts, came into the condom, groaning.

coming down from their highs, jackson pulled out and collapsed down next to namjoon. namjoon turned over, laying in his back, panting. jackson took the condom off and tossed it into the mini trash can that was in the corner of namjoon's room.

"how was it?" jackson asked.
"i-it was amazing.."
"still feeling stressed?"
"not at the moment.. i feel.. like I'm floating. that was the best orgasm i had in a while" namjoon said, jackson chuckled.

jackson pleasured namjoon in ways he hasn't felt in so long. he didn't even feel like this after having sex with jungkook.

"I'm glad i could help baby.. you know, i would love to do this again.. but after i take you out to dinner or something.." jackson said.
"l-like a.. date?"
"yup!"
"i... i would really like that"

namjoon smiled.

both jackson and namjoon was oblivious to the listening ears from seokjin.

he had woke up to the sound of moaning and realized that namjoon was with someone else. after they were finished, he heard the guy basically ask namjoon out on a date and that didn't sit right with him.

there was nothing he could do though.

him and namjoon aren't together right now and even if they were, he did much worse to namjoon.

he sighed, feeling his heart hurt and turned back over, going back to sleep.

OOP👀
jackson and namjoon...