eighteen.

"ahh jackie~" namjoon moan as jackson kiss down his chest and stomach.

after what happened between him and jin yesterday, namjoon has been avoiding jin.
jin had tried to say something to him earlier this morning but namjoon hurried and dismissed it, saying he had somewhere to go.
he's been avoiding jin because he knows that if he didn't, they would go all the way and that scares namjoon.

it scares him because he don't want to hurt jackson but he can't seem to control his feelings for jin.

now that he's thinking about it, this isn't right.
he shouldn't mess with jackson's feeling knowing that he's not really right in his own mind.
he should stop this now while he ca-

"what's this on your neck?" jackson ask as he pull away from namjoon. namjoon get nervous. he knows jin sucked on his neck but he didn't know that jin left a hickey.
one that wasn't so easy to get rid of.
"w-what are you talking about?"
"there's a hickey on your neck namjoon and it's not from me."
"jackso-"
"who's it from namjoon?"
"jackson i can exp-"
"who. is. it. from Namjoon!?" jackson ask raising his voice a little causing namjoon to flinch.

namjoon doesn't say anything. he just look down. his eyes water.
"jackson please let me explain.."
"then explain. it's from seokjin isn't it?"

namjoon let a few tears roll down his face as he nod his head. jackson just sigh as he get up and put his pants and shirt back on.
jackson was about to walk out the door but namjoon hurried and stopped him.

"c-can you please let me explain jackie-"
"don't call me that."
"o-ok.. I'm sorry.."
"explain namjoon.."

namjoon nod.
his heart is hurting so much right now because he's so confused. he really does like jackson a lot but he just doesn't know what to do because he still loves seokjin.

"i-i... i don't know jackie- sorry, jackson..I'm confused right now.. i r-really like you, i do, and I'm happy with you.."
"but.."
"but.. i think i st-still have feelings for seokjin.."

jackson sigh, feeling his heart drop.
namjoon put his shorts on and follow jackson, who's now walking out of the room.
he grab jackson's wrist, stopping him from walking.

"jackson, p-please don't leave me.. i n-need you.."
"apparently you don't need me!" jackson say, raising his voice a little, causing namjoon to flinch.
"d-don't yell at me.."
"I'm... I'm sorry namjoon, I'm just a little upset right now.."

namjoon feels really bad because he wasn't lying when he said he liked jackson a lot.
he never wanted to hurt jackson.
he really thought they could be something special but..
namjoon just can't help his feelings for seokjin.

speaking of, seokjin come walking in, closing the front door behind him. he take his shoes off and halt once he see jackson and namjoon standing there.
what got his attention was the puffiness and the redness in namjoon's eyes.
he's been crying.
that has him on high alert.

"what's going on?"
"you should know, i found hickeys, from you, on him!" jackson say, anger boiling inside of him.

jin's eyes go wide. he didn't know that he ended up leaving marks on namjoon's neck when they shared their moment yesterday.

"jackson.. don't take it out on namjoon, it's my fault.. i shouldn't of kissed him, especially knowing he's with you.. so be mad at me but please don't be mad at him.." jin say and jackson scoffs.
"you know what, I'm done with this!" jackson say as he start walking again.

"jackson p-please-"
"leave me alone namjoon!"
"don't yell at him!" seokjin say, getting in defense mode. he wasn't lying when he said he'll always protect namjoon.

"really namjoon? this man cheated on you and hurt you so much but yet he's still who you choose to run back to?.. don't call or text me ever again namjoon, I don't wanna see you."
"I'm so s-sorry.. jackson I'm really sorry.."
"leave me alone, I'm done hearing about this."

jackson walk out, slam the door behind him.

"joonie.. I'm really sorry-"
"just.. just leave me alone." namjoon say as tears run down his face. he run into his room, closing the door and climbing back into his bed.

jin feels really bad about this whole thing. he never meant for things to get like this.
if only he controlled himself yesterday and just went to work instead of kissing namjoon.

guys don't be mad at jackson! understand that he really did like namjoon a lot so finding out that namjoon had hickeys from another, seokjin at that, it really hurt him and made him angry.

this book should be ending at about 30 chapters, idk yet but i do know that there will be an epilogue.