thirty nine.

AN: double update because y'all make me happy!!🥺🥺❤️
the next chapter will be the wedding *squeals excitedly* can't wait for y'all to see it!! (may be some spelling errors)

waking up in their new home, cuddled up with each other, as each other's fiancé, was the best feeling to both seokjin and namjoon.
neither couldn't explain how happy they were.

"good morning my beautiful fiancé" seokjin said as he pecked namjoon's lips. namjoon smiled.
"good morning my sexy fiancé" namjoon said.
"how're you feeling? last night was intense" seokjin said as he ran his fingers through namjoon's hair.
"babe, we just moved in here and i swear the neighbors are gonna complain from all the noise we made last night"
"correction.. all the noise YOU made last night" seokjin said and laughed as namjoon playfully smacked his arm.

"it's not my fault you're so big" namjoon said.
"you took me so well though"
"i... kinda wanna take you so well again"
"i was hoping you said that" seokjin said as he moved and hovered over namjoon who was smiling at his victory.

the two then had an eventful morning.
this time wasn't like last night. this was love making. slow, passionate, and gentle love making.

as much sex as they've been having, namjoon ain't gonna be able to walk by the time the wedding come around.

"we have to go back to the apartment and pack all of that stuff up" seokjin said as he stood in between namjoon's legs. namjoon was currently sitting on the island table in the kitchen.
"i know, we don't have any clothes and the ones from last night are dirty.. seokjin, i can't believe you did all of this just for me" namjoon said, thinking about everything that happened yesterday.

"i would do anything for you joonie.. which reminds me.. you have one more surprise! i didn't show you last night because a lot was happening yesterday" seokjin said.
he and namjoon made their way to the garage. "I'm covering your eyes baby" seokjin said and namjoon just nodded.

seokjin put his hands over namjoon's eyes and guided him to the garage. he opened the door- their inside still not outside, they went to the garage from inside- and guided namjoon down the two little steps that was right there.
"ok, are you ready?" seokjin asked with a smile.
"I'm nervous..." namjoon said.
"don't be baby, ok.... 1,2,3" seokjin removed his hands from over namjoon's eyes.

it took his eyes a while to adjust but when they did, he gasped.
there it was, a royal bluish color Mercedes Benz E-400 Sedan. namjoon's eyes were wide as he turned and looked at seokjin.
"no... n-no way!"
"yes way baby! it's yours!" seokjin said as he pulled out the keys from his robe pocket. he grabbed the keys on their way to the garage earlier.

"thank you! thank you! thank you! omg seokjin i love it!" namjoon said as he took the keys from seokjin's hand and unlocked his new car

getting in, he sighed contently, he loves the smell of a new car. seokjin smiled at how happy namjoon was.

he followed and got in on the passenger side.
"now you don't have to take public transportation or walk, or wait for me to take you somewhere"
"seokjin, you've made me cry so much from just last night and now you're trying to make me cry again" namjoon said and seokjin chuckled.
"happy tears i would hope.."
"yes, they're happy tears"

looking at their old apartment, namjoon is actually gonna miss that place.
granted, a lot of bad stuff happened there but a lot of good things happened too. he lost seokjin but he got him back and now they're way happier than they were when they first started dated.
now, they're engaged.
namjoon almost cried thinking about everything.

"should we take a shower here, or get clothes and take a shower at our other home?" seokjin asked.
"i think we should take one here.. besides, we have to start packing anyways"
"joonie, that was me suggesting that we have shower sex.." seokjin said.

"oh, well then let's take a shower right now"

after their shower fun, they called their friends over to come help them pack.
"I'm assuming that because y'all are both in y'all's boxers that y'all's night of fun still haven't ended" taehyung said.
"nope! and i don't think it'll be ending for the next few days" seokjin said.

"omg! guys I'm planning out the wedding so if y'all ask anyone else, I'll chop y'all's dicks off so that you'll never be able to have sex again!" jimin said and everyone gave him a scared look.
"o-ok.. damn, why so harsh" seokjin said as he chuckled.

jimin smiled.
yoongi just sighed as he made his way to the couch and layed down.
"tae.. where's jackson?" namjoon asked, wondering why his best friend wasn't there too.
"oh, he and mark got called into work last minute for something.. he didn't really give me all of the details but yeah"

namjoon nodded.
an hour later, they were halfway finished packing up their clothes and stuff.
seokjin loved fashion and nice clothes so he had way more clothes than namjoon did.

seokjin looked at namjoon and was just staring at him.
his world, his universe, his everything, his fiancé. he loves namjoon more than life itself. even more than he loves food and that's saying something coming from seokjin.
"what?" namjoon asked, blushing.
"nothing.. i love you"
"i love you too" the two shared a quick kiss and everyone awed them.

"yoongi, let's get married!" hobi said
everyone laughed. the rest of the day went smoothly. everyone having fun, and just messing around.