nine.

~unedited as always~

"t-that was fucking fantastic!" namjoon said, panting. "i can't believe you really left work though!"
"i can't believe you sent me that video and expected me to stay at work horny!" jackson said, also panting.

jackson had came over and showed no mercy on namjoon. he fucked him so much and so hard that they're sure the neighbors heard them.

namjoon loved every second of it though.

he loved the way jackson handle him and dominated him. It was so rough whereas namjoon's eyes rolled back and he couldn't even moan anymore, all that came out was whimpers and whines. But it was so gentle and caring that jackson would stop occasionally and ask namjoon if he was ok and then praise him and tell him how well he was doing, or how good he was taking jackson.

namjoon has secretly always had a praise kink. he discovered it with seokjin. he loved when he got praised because it made him feel like he could pleasure someone just as much as they could pleasure him.

the two got up and took shower, which ended up with their third round of sex.

poor namjoon. the was definitely gonna feel the pain later on.

now dressed in some small shorts and jackson's shirt he had on, namjoon was in the kitchen getting ice cream for him and jackson. more like getting the whole tub of ice cream and two spoons.

jackson was sitting on the couch with some sweatpants that namjoon gave him because they were too big for him and also a shirt that was too big.

"i hope you know I'm keeping this shirt jackson, it's so cute!" namjoon said as he sit down next to jackson.
"go ahead, it looks good on you!" jackson said smiling. namjoon smiled back and continued the movie that was playing on his laptop.

namjoon wrapped his arms around jackson's waist and snuggled up close to him. jackson smiled and wrapped his arm around namjoon pulling him closer, if possible.

the two ate ice cream while watching movies. they watched all types of movies from comedy, to romance, to action, to horror. namjoon knew he shouldn't of watched the horror movies because now he's scared.

luckily jackson was there to hold him.

the two were so caught up with each other that they didn't hear the door opening. namjoon heard it close though and he looked up and met eyes with jin.

jin took the sight in front of him in. namjoon was sitting cuddled up with the same guy he saw from earlier.

jackson made eye contact with jin and instantly felt the jealous aura he was giving off. the tension became so thick between the three of them.

"hello to you too seokjin. you know it's rude to stare." namjoon said.
"hey." seokjin said, irritatedly.
"jackson, this is seokjin, my roommate.. seokjin, this is jackson, the guy you heard me with last night." namjoon said, smirking at jin who was glaring at him.

"n-namjoon!" jackson said, shocked. "i-i didn't know you lived with someone!"
"so? I'm grown. he doesn't control me." namjoon said and jackson instantly sensed that something was going on between them.

he sensed that maybe they were exes or something.

"whatever." jin said, walking away and slamming his bedroom door.
"so! shall we continue our movie marathon?" namjoon asked with a smile now.
"you sure it's ok? i can go if it's gonna cause a problem between the two of y'all.."
"it's ok jackson! besides, like i said, I'm grown and could do whatever i want, he's just gonna have to deal with it whether he likes it or not. fuck him."

after that, jackson decided to drop the subject. he loved that namjoon was feisty and could take up for himself.

the two snuggled back up and continued to watch movies.

seokjin sat in his room throwing a tantrum like a little baby.

earlier, hobi had came back and told him how a guy named jackson had came over and he was sure they were fucking. hobi was the one who told namjoon to send jackson a freaky video.

he didn't do while hobi was there though. he waited til hobi left. he has respect and class guys.

seokjin was angry.

he was losing and it wasn't anything he could do because every time he tried, his anger and jealous would get in the way and cause namjoon to be angry with him.

he truly feel like he's going crazy without namjoon now.