twenty nine.

"i think I'm ready to have sex with him again.." namjoon said to jimin.
the two sat in jimin's room at jungkook's apartment. they talked and then jimin asked how have things with him and seokjin.
"really?? are you sure hyung? don't do it because he wants you to, do it because both of y'all want to"

namjoon smile. he's very thankful for jimin.
the two of them became closer overtime. who would've known him and the person his boyfriend cheated on him with would've been like best friends now.

"thanks jimin but, i want this too.. he's been so kind and patient with me.. every time we almost got close to having sex and i stopped it, he never got angry or upset or anything, he understood and said that it was fine.. he really changed jimin.." namjoon say with a smile.

jimin smile himself.
seeing namjoon this happy makes him happy. from the little time he knew namjoon he could tell that he was going through a lot before.
especially when they had their talk that one time.

so, being able to see namjoon like this is really nice.
namjoon deserves nothing but happiness, love, kindness, and care.
he deserves the whole world.

"I'm happy for you hyung! you seem like you're much happier than you were.."
"i am.. last week, we had like kind of a serious talk and he cried.. he told me he was sorry for what he did.." namjoon say and it catches jimin off guard.

"really? wow.. i didn't think he would still be saying sorry about that.."
"me either.. you can tell that it's honestly eating him alive.. he told me that he hates himself for it.. afterwards, he told me that he loves me.. i didn't say it back and i feel bad"

namjoon really does feel bad about not saying 'i love you' back to seokjin.
he don't know why he didn't say it. he knows that he returns the feeling, he just... was scared maybe.
yeah he was definitely scared.

"hyung, it's ok that you didn't say it back right when he said it.. don't rush yourself. take your time and say it when YOU'RE ready to"
namjoon smile and nod at jimin. "thanks a lot jimin.. I'm glad we got to be friends out of all of this mess"
"me too hyung.."

"so what about you? still not dating anyone or not interested?" namjoon ask jimin.
"um.. well, i guess i kinda like jungkook.. we've been getting closer.. he stopped bringing people over like over a month ago.. omg! hyung i walked in on him jerking off and oh my fuck is he big?!" jimin say and namjoon laugh.

"yeah i know, I've seen it before and felt it.. let me tell you, if y'all ever start dating or whatever, you'll be happy with him, he knows what he's doing and can fuck real good" namjoon say.
"oh right! you did have sex with him!"
"yep!"
"ha.. it's funny! it's kinda like unintentional payback in a sense.. i had sex with your boyfriend and you had sex with my potential boyfriend" jimin say and him and namjoon both burst into laughter.

namjoon loves the fact that him and jimin can joke about this without it being weird or uncomfortable.
he loves jimin.
jimin became one of his closest friends.

Namjoon walked into their apartment and was met with an adorable scene.
seokjin was in the kitchen with an apron on,  moving something from the stove to the oven. he was too lost in cooking that he didn't even notice namjoon sit down at the kitchen table.

the sight tugged at namjoon's heart in a good way.
he haven't seen seokjin like this in a while.
seokjin loves cooking so much. it's something that makes him happy so to see him like this right now, made namjoon fall even more in love with him, if possible.

seokjin turned to get something off the table but jumped when he saw namjoon there. namjoon giggled.
"my gosh you scared me joonie" jin said as he held his chest.
"sorry, i forgot how easily it is for you to get scared"
seokjin smiled as he walked around and pecked namjoon's lips. namjoon pulled him in for a much more passionate and longer kiss.

"how's jimin doing? is he ok?" seokjin asked and namjoon nodded.
"he's doing good.. he got a well paying job at the same dance studio jungkook work at.. then two have gotten much closer"
"you think they'll end up liking each other?" namjoon shrugged at jin's question. he already knows jimin like jungkook but it's not his business to tell anyone else.

"why do you ask?"
"i don't know, they seem like they liked each other last time i saw them.."
"maybe they do.. we'll never know" namjoon say with a sly smile.

after the two ate dinner- it was a very nice and beautiful dinner according to namjoon, seokjin had set it up like as if they were at a restaurant- the two were now in their room, laying down. cuddling of course.

namjoon wanted jin.
he didn't know where this sudden need to have jin came from but he wants him.
he guess it's from not having sex in over two months. but he wants his boyfriend so bad right now.

he climbed up, straddling seokjin's waist, and leaned down connecting their lips. seokjin kissed back of course but it caught him off guard.
"baby, what's going on?" seokjin asked.
"i want you seokjin.. please take me" namjoon said, panting a little.

that was all it took for seokjin to flip him over so that now namjoon was on his back and seokjin was in between his legs, hovering over him.

things get pretty heated from there.

sorry but there will be no namjin smut😔..

NAH I'M JUST MESSING WITH Y'ALL😭 we've waited 30 chapters for this, I'm not gonna leave y'all hanging!