||8||

"There is a hidden city located in Japan, known for being mentioned in the book 'Mysteries of the Magic Castle'

"There is a hidden city located in Japan, known for being mentioned in the book 'Mysteries of the Magic Castle'. Within this city lies a castle containing a treasure filled with powerful magical artifacts," Keigo explained. I glanced at Keigo and then looked over at Kiera, intrigued by the idea.

"That makes sense. What are the chances of finding something similar to that locket there?" I inquired. Keigo shook his head.

"I cannot guarantee it, but I can assure you that your grandfather's locket is from that city. Its design matches the patterns found on other artifacts there," he replied. Kiera, visibly curious, spoke up.

"So, where exactly is this hidden city located?" Keigo shrugged nonchalantly.

"Its name suggests it's hidden for a reason, kid. The city's location remains a mystery. However, I know where you can find the book that mentions the name of this hidden city," Keigo disclosed. I nodded in understanding.

"So, we just have to locate the city based on the information in that book, and then we can visit it. Once there, we can find the castle, obtain the key to our world, and finally escape this realm," I said, feeling confident in our plan.

"Slow down, kiddo. We have some issues to address first. It's not as simple as it sounds," Keigo cautioned. Confused, I looked at him for clarification.

"What do you mean?" I asked, wanting to understand the obstacles. Keigo let out a sigh.

"You're not the only ones searching for that city. A group of villains and a few pro heroes are also on the hunt," he revealed. With determination, I responded.

"We can take down the villains. I'm ready for a fight," I said, a grin spreading across my face.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you're not yet familiar with your own powers. I noticed that before, and without a hero license, you cannot engage in battles against villains," Keigo informed me. Frowning, I squinted my eyes at him skeptically.

"Oh, come on, Hawks! We're not even from this world! Why should that matter?" I exclaimed dramatically.

"Well, you are currently here, which technically makes you 'from here.' And let's not forget that Deku, Ground Zero, and Shoto already know about you," Keigo retorted.

"So, what's your plan, pro hero?" Kiera asked, wanting to hear a solution.

"We need to obtain a hero license. I can arrange that for the two of you. I can also provide training for your quirk, Seiren. However, Kiera, I know someone who can help you with your unique abilities," Keigo proposed.

"Who?" Kiera asked, curiosity evident in her voice.

"Pro hero Mindjack, also known as No. 5. That's Hitoshi Shinso," Keigo disclosed. I gasped, surprised by his suggestion.

"Shinso?!" I exclaimed. Kiera mirrored my reaction, gasping in shock. Keigo nodded in confirmation.

"But if we involve Shinso, we'll have to tell him everything," I pointed out. Keigo remained calm as he reassured us.

"Well, Shinso happens to be one of the most trustworthy pro heroes. We can confide in him with this secret," Keigo explained. I considered his words, recalling that Hitoshi was never one to be overtly talkative and tended to mind his own business. Ultimately, I concluded that we could indeed trust him.

"If you believe it's the right decision, then I have no objections, Hawks," Kiera consented.

"I've been thinking, Hawks," I began, gazing intently at him.

"About what?" he inquired, curious about my thoughts.

"How did you find out where we were earlier?" I asked, still puzzled. Keigo smiled conspiratorially as he revealed a book that bore a striking resemblance to the manga I carried with me. My eyes widened in astonishment.

"Where did you get that?" I questioned, unable to hide my surprise.

"It belonged to your grandfather. He had two books, and these two books are interconnected," Keigo disclosed. The constant stream of surprises was beginning to wear on Kiera.

"All of these surprises are overwhelming. It's making me tired," she admitted. Keigo chuckled warmly.

"Come on, kids. Let me show you to your rooms," he offered. I hesitated, not wanting to burden him any further.

"Hawks, we don't want to impose on you anymore," I said, expressing my concerns.

"You're not a burden, Seiren. As I mentioned, your grandfather is a friend, and it's my duty to take care of you, being his granddaughter. Perhaps we can even become good friends ourselves. The same applies to you, Kiera," Keigo assured us. I smiled and nodded gratefully. Despite the challenges he had faced, Keigo Takami had proven himself to be an exceptional person and hero.

"Thank you, Hawks!" I exclaimed, expressing my gratitude alongside Kiera. He chuckled, shaking his head, and led the way to our respective rooms.

********

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.