||34||

It was the day our mission was going to start, but before that, I had to do something and that something was to say my final goodbye to Katsuki's parents

It was the day our mission was going to start, but before that, I had to do something and that something was to say my final goodbye to Katsuki's parents. So, I stood there outside their house waiting for one of them to open the door.

"Seiren? What a pleasant surprise!" Mitsuki said as she hugged me.

"How have you been?" I asked hugging her back.

"I've been fine. Come on in," She said. I nodded and went inside the house with her. Both Angel and Hades came rushing towards me.

"Hey, kids!" I greeted them as I stroked their backs. They sniffed me, perhaps to find the scent of their owner on me. They were used to smelling Katsuki's scent on me before whenever we used to visit.

"I'm sorry his scent is not on me anymore, kids," I apologized with a sigh.

"Did something happen between you and my brat?" Mitsuki asked.

"It's kind of complicated, don't worry about it though," I told her smiling at her.

"Where is Mr Bakugo?" I asked.

"He had some work, so he went out. So, what brought you here?" She asked.

"I got you these cupcakes and I wanted to tell you something," I said clicking my tongue.

"Go on, have a seat. I'll get you some tea," She said.

"No! I have a mission. I am going back home after this mission, just wanted to let you know that and wanted to say a proper goodbye to you," I explained.

"Oh... And does my son know about it?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, he does," I said.

"Seiren, honey. I don't know what is going on between you two. But, Katsuki loves you a lot. I know he'll never admit it directly to you, but he does love you," She said. I took her hand.

"I know and I love him too. But, things won't work out anyways as I might not be able to come back," I said. She sighed.

"You two are smart kids, I'm sure you'll figure something out," She said hoping that it will work out between me and her son. I didn't want to argue more so I just nodded.

I talked with her for a while and left the house soon after. It was our last meet, so it kind of got emotional for me. Mitsuki Bakugo is truly a kind lady, I respect her a lot.

I had to report my presence at Keigo's agency, which I did. I saw apart from me Kiera; Katsuki, Shoto, Izuku, Ochaco, Hitoshi and Momo were already there. My eyes shifted towards Katsuki who didn't care about my existence at all or maybe he was pretending. But, either way, it didn't matter to him.

I saw Hitoshi giving me a small smile as he walked up to me.

"Hey, I figured you and Bakugo aren't a thing anymore after yesterday's pro heroes meeting, I saw him and Midoriya arguing over it, more like arguing over you. Was he too harsh?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I wish he was harsh. I wish he would have yelled at me at least, but he seemed broken. I broke his trust," I said looking down.

"It's not your fault, Sei. I would have done the same," He said.

"It's alright, Hitoshi. You don't have to make me feel better. I just hope this mission gets over soon so I can go home now," I said.

"I never thought I would say this to anyone ever, but I'll miss you," Hitoshi said. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What's with you and Keigo? Getting all emotional, you guys are making it hard for me to leave," I said gently punching him, as I earned a chuckle from him.

"You know, you can always come back right. I would like it if you do," He said. I nodded.

"I will," I said. Even though I wasn't going to, I didn't want to break it to him. I don't know why but my intuitions were telling me I won't be able to come back in this universe. Ever.

********

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.