||27||

When we reached the destination, my mouth flew open

When we reached the destination, my mouth flew open. It was breathtakingly beautiful. So, beautiful that I can't even describe it in words. It was a big flower garden, with all colours of flower in it.

I got out of the car in excitement, as I ran towards the garden with my giant wings trailing with me.

"Hey, bird! Slow down! You just came back from the hospital," I heard Katsuki's voice from behind me.

"This is beautiful! How can you not expect me to be excited?!" I asked.

"Come here!" He said as he leaned against his car. I shook my head.

"No! Let's go and check out the whole garden! Come on!" I said jumping and Flying in excitement.

"We will, but first. Come here," He said sounding rather very calm. That's very much not like Katsuki. I tilted my head in confusion as he flew towards him landing right in front of him.

"Hm?" I asked. He sighed as he pulled me closer to him through my waist. I yelped at his sudden action.

"Here," He said as he fetched out a pink peony. My eyes widened as I saw the beautiful flower in his hand.

"Wow, is that for me?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Obviously, dumbass or else why would I show it to you," He said.

"Yeah right," I said as he suddenly moved my hair behind my ears. As he gently tucked the flower behind my ear later. I could feel the heat rising on my cheeks.

"Now, you look less dumbass," He teased as I slapped his arm. As His another arm still wrapped around my waist, which I didn't mind at all.

"When did you plan all this?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I didn't. When I was coming to pick you up, I came across a flower shop from where I bought that peony, I would have given it to you earlier but because of that extra, I didn't as I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable. And I just suddenly got the idea of bringing you here when I was driving you back to Hawks' place," He said.

"I see, this place is beautiful though. Thanks for bringing me here," I said with a smile.

"Anything for you," He said as my eyes widened in surprise. The romance was the last thing I was expecting from him.

"Who are you? And what did you do to my Katsuki?" I said chuckling. He smiled shaking his head. This all is new for me, this Katsuki is new for me. But I'm liking it very much.

"Come on, let's explore the garden. I wanna see more pretty flowers," I said. As I pulled him with me intertwining my fingers with his.

"Well, they aren't as pretty as you," He mumbled in a very low voice, probably expecting for me to not hear it. So, I'll just pretend I didn't and save him from the embarrassment. His statement didn't fail to leave a tinted pink shade on my cheeks. Someday my face will permanently turn pink because of this man.

********

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.