||38||

There were 10 villains, thanks to all the information Hitoshi provided me over the prior

There were 10 villains, thanks to all the information Hitoshi provided me over the prior. I know all about these villains, they were the massacre squad.

"We'll have to stop them and beat them. So, we can finally catch them. Now is the time," I heard Keigo say. We were high up in the sky to get a better sight of the villains.

"We shall do our best then," I said with a confident smile. I looked down and saw everyone were up and ready to fight.

Even though they were ten villains, they were still nothing compared to these pro heroes I'll be fighting alongside with.

"I'll take the Gepard guy," I said as Keigo nodded.

"Do as you please," He said. I smirked as I flew ahead with Keigo following me.

Both me and Keigo went there and stood in front of the massacre squad blocking their way.

"I'll have to ask you to stop here and surrender yourselves," Keigo announced.

"Pro hero Hawks, we are not here to surrender, we are here to defeat you pro heroes and make our way towards the hidden city," Geokin said. Villain Geokin, quirk; Earth element manipulation. He's the leader of the massacre squad.

"That leaves us no choice but to stop you by force," I heard a familiar rough voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Katsuki standing there with his usual scowl on. The rest of our squad joined us soon after.

"I've already contacted, pro hero Chargebolt. Till the time they'll be here, we'll be done capturing these villains, so it'll be easier for them to take these villains away," Hitoshi said.

"We'll see who'll defeat whom," Shifter said as he expanded his body and increased his height incredibly tall. Villain Shifter can shift his body from small to large however he pleases.

"I'll take care of him," Izuku said charging towards the giant. I looked at my opponent Gepard and smirked.

"It's time, I'll definitely win this time," I said as I spread my wings wide open, electricity flowing through them. I purposely moved away from the crowd so my teammates won't get injured by my recklessness.

Gepard's first natural animal instinct was to hide, but when that didn't work he sneaked behind me and tried attacking me. I blocked his attack with my wings.

"Such attacks won't work on me," I said.

"It was just a diversion," He said as he got so much closer to me that I couldn't block him with my wings anymore. He scratched my arms multiple times with his claws, making me wince in pain.

I secretly detached two of my feathers and electrocuted him with high voltage. He groaned in pain as he stepped away from me.

But, before I could do anything further I felt a sudden pain in my body. I knew exactly whose quirk it was. It was villain Sight, she can inflict pain in anyone's mind that she looks at.

Gepard was about to attack me and I couldn't move my body at all. But, before he could do anything further he got pushed away by a blast.

"Now, your debt for that day is paid when you saved me," Katsuki said. I took my chance as I realized that Sight got distracted. I started to fly upwards.

"Thanks for saving me," I said loud enough for Katsuki to hear me. Now, before taking Gepard down, I'll have to take care of Sight or else, she'll cause more trouble for others.

********

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.