||The Last||

"Who are these damn men in your room?!" Yelled my boyfriend

"Who are these damn men in your room?!" Yelled my boyfriend. I rolled my eyes.

"They are just posters, angry Pomeranian! They are EXO members," I said making him sit on my bed before he try to tear my precious posters down.

"Who are they?!" He yelled. Goodness, this man has way too much energy.

"EXO is a South Korean boyband with 8 Korean and 1 Chinese member," Said Shoto before I could. As a double date, I and Kiera planned to have a Netflix and chill datedate, because why not?

"How do you know all that, Icyhot?" Asked my boyfriend. I swear he was trying to use his quirk, but who's gonna tell him that he's quirkless here?

"Because Kiera told me about them," Shoto replied calmly.

"Why do I not know about them?" Katsuki asked pointing at himself while looking at me.

"Because your jealous ass won't let me talking about other men," I said rolling my eyes. He huffed.

"Can we watch a movie already?" Kiera asked. We agreed and the movie begin to play on the screen. It was a thriller movie as Katsuki wasn't agreeing to watch a horror one. I cuddled up to him laying my head on his chest as he pulled me closer.

I love his scent, he wears a perfume that has a caramel scent and has hazel eyes. I thought they were supposed to be red but in his human form, they turned hazel. I couldn't care less though. The light in his eyes remained the same as always.

"Do you want to go to their concert?" He asked.

"Who? EXO?" I asked. He hummed.

"Of course, I want to. Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Just because I wanted to," He said pecked the top of my head. I poked his cheeks which made him groan.

I turned around to see what my best friend was doing, but the sight left me in 'awe'. Her eyes were focused on the TV screen while her hands were caressing Shoto's head softly as he was fast asleep with his head on her lap.

"They are precious," I whispered making sure my best friend doesn't listen.

"What about me?" Katsuki asked. I looked at him and poked my tongue out.

"You are annoying," He said scowling. I know Katsuki might act all high and tough but he still weirdly always want my attention. He's a real attention seeker.

"Says the one who has PhD in annoying people," I said.

"Do you want me to tell others how you were butt naked in front of me the other day?" He asked.

"I wasn't butt naked, I was wearing my underwear for your kind information," I said defending myself.

"I was still able to get a nice view of you bu... " Before he could finish the sentence I slapped him on his mouth.

"Do you want me to tell them that you were fascinated by my semi-naked body and called me 'sexy'?" I asked smirking.

"You know what? Never mind! That moment was ours and the world doesn't need to know it. That moment belongs to me, you belong to me and your sexy ass belongs to me," He said proudly. I chuckled.

"I bet no one ever told you that you are such a pervert at times," I said. He pecked my lips.

"Only...for... you, bird," He said. In between the kisses he was showering me with.

"I love you," I said caressing his cheeks.

"I love you too," He replied with a smile. A genuine smile that only very fortunate people can see. I was the luckiest among them.

This is what it feels like to be luckier than the lucky. Happier than the happy. I told him multiple times that "I'm glad I came into your universe", but it was my universe that reunited us again. He'll always remain a part of my universe now.

********

Finally! It's done! Thanks to my sensei; Lay Zhang, for giving me patience to complete this story and motivating me to write it down. Thank to my best friend; Se, for reading it regularly and motivating me to keep writing and thanks to each and every person who is reading this story❤
I love you all so much❤

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.