||35||

"Hey, Seiren can I talk to you for a minute?" Izuku asked approaching me with a smile

"Yeah, sure," I said as Hitoshi excused himself giving me and Izuku privacy.

"How are you doing?" Izuku asked.

"I'm fine, what about you?" I asked.

"Same. I wanted to say, I'm sorry on behalf of what Kacchan did," He apologized.

"Deku, it's alright. It wasn't your fault to begin with," I said.

"Look, Kacchan mostly doesn't know how to express himself. But, he loves and cares for you alot. Things can be fixed... "

"Deku! Hold on! I know it all. I know how kind person he is. But, broken glasses cannot be fixed. Let's leave it like this and here, I'm going to leave anyways," I said. He sighed.

"He'll realize it," He said.

"Keep him happy when I'm gone," I said giving him a back pat. It looked like he wanted to say something but he just shook his head and smiled.

"I will," He said. I smiled at his reply, Katsuki has got himself some really loyal friends.

"Alright pro heroes, gather around," Keigo announced as we all gathered around.

"The reason why I selected you all is because I wanted a team with no blind spot. We are a balanced team," Keigo said. What he said made sense; me, Shoto, Momo and Keigo were long distance fighters. While Kiera, Hitoshi and Izuku were more of close combat ones, and Katsuki and Ochaco works as both.

"So, I want you all to give your best on this mission. We don't know how long this mission is going to last long, but it might take days, first on the northern mountains, we'll be able to find the Hidden city and then in the city we'll have to seek for Magic castle. The mission is to secure all the magic tools and keep them safe from the villains," Keigo explained.

"We'll do our best!" Izuku said in confidence.

"Very well then. Me and Angel will travel by wings, while rest of you will split up and come by road. Angel, are you ready?" Keigo asked.

"Oh hell I'm! Pro hero Hawks," I said. He gave me a thumbs up in return. Travelling through wings can be very tiring but, it was time when I put my training into action.

"Come on, let's get going," Keigo said and I nodded. I waved at rest of the people present in the room and gave one last glance to Katsuki before following Keigo outside.

"Remember to flap your wings less and let the wind guide you," Keigo said.

"Yes, Keigo," I said.

"What have I told you to call me when we are on mission?" He asked. I groaned.

"Fine fine! Hawks," I said rolling my eyes.

He took off first as I followed him behind. As I followed him, I tried flying more his way. I realized how much better he is than me at flying.

"You are doing great, kiddo," He said looking back at me.

"Still not as good as you," I said.

"You will be," He said with a smile. We had our earpiece on which was connected with the rest of the group.

"Okay, guys we are ahead of you. So, we'll contact you as soon as we land at our destination," I heard Keigo say. I didn't realize he had an eye on rest of the group. But, then again he is after all a former no. 2 pro hero, he has incredible leadership qualities. Being the senior it's his job to carry this work as a group.

********

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.