||42||

"Safe place or not, why would I let you take my magic tools away?" The Guardian asked

"I believe they'll be safer in our hands," Keigo said.

"I'm called Guardian for a reason, it's my job to keep them safe. They are far safer in my hands," The man argued.

"You are pretty dumb, old man," Katsuki commented.

"What made you say that, brat?" Guardian asked.

"You are old, you don't have enough power to take care of all this magic. It's better if you let us pro heroes take care of such valuable things," Katsuki commented.

"You and that brat with white wings are disrespectful," Guardian pointed out.

"We can negotiate in this, sir," Keigo said.

"What do you offer?" Guardian asked.

"Whatever you wish, sir," Keigo said.

"Well then, I shall stay wherever my artefacts are being kept," He said.

"Well... I can arrange that. Also, will you be able to tell us which artefact among these can help send my friends back to their world?" Keigo asked. Even though it felt like there were ulterior motives of the guardian in this, I am still gonna let Keigo handle it. I and Katsuki have already ruined a lot.

"First you need to tell me who want to go back?" The guardian asked.

"Us," Both me and Kiera said stepping ahead.

"I see," He said with a displeased look on his face as he looked at me. I was having this urge to roll my eyes.

"Well, in return you shall promise you will never come back in this world," Guardian said. My eyes widened.

"No! That cannot be!" Keigo exclaimed.

"That's my condition to help you go back to your world," The guardian said with a nasty grin.

"Is it because of me?" I asked.

"Well, indeed it is!" He said.

"Listen old man! You better let them leave without bringing up such conditions or else the... "

Before Katsuki could finish his sentence I kept my hand over his mouth.

"Please, let me handle this," I said. He scowled and removed my hand.

"Do as you please," He said shifting away from me. I sighed.

"Listen, man, your problem is with me. Please grant permission to my friend Kiera to come into this world of her free will again. I promise to never step here, ever again," I said.

"Kiddo! You are so dumb!"

"Sei! You are stupid!"

Both Keigo and Kiera said simultaneously. I looked at them and smiled.

"We can find another thing and negotiate, just calm down Seiren!" Hitoshi said.

"I know what I'm giving up on, guys. It was my fault, this whole thing was my fault. It's time I grow up and act mature. Just like how you wanted, Keigo," I said as tears rolled down my eyes. I looked at Katsuki who was looking on the ground. It was weird to see him having his head down, I was expecting him to protest. But, why would he? I told him not to get involved.

"I didn't mean it like this!" He yelled.

"You have a lot of people who love you here, it's more exciting if you will never be able to come back!" The guardian said chuckling wickedly. I sighed, I know that kind lady warned me about this senile man's tricks, but my priority was my best friend right now.

"I accept your sacrifice. Only you shall never come back in this world!" He said.

********

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.