||41||

"I would take you to the magic castle but I won't be able to accompany you inside," The lady said

"Why?" I asked. I told her that my squad was searching for the magic castle.

"Citizens of Hidden city are not allowed inside the magic castle," She said.

"I see. Well, your direction towards the castle is all we need, ma'am," I said. She nodded as she gestured me to follow her.

I called out the rest of the group to join us and when they did, we all followed the lady.

We finally stood in front of the huge castle, it was honestly a no joke. An immense amount of aura was being emitted from it.

"The Guardian of the castle is a magical being, very cynical magical being. Make sure you don't fall for his manipulative tricks," The woman warned.

"Why was it not mentioned in the book?" Keigo asked.

"Well, some believe the guardian is long gone, but the rumours that go around in Hidden city says it still exists," She explained.

"I see, thank you for your help, miss," Keigo said.

"No problem," She said.

"I hope you get what you are searching for, dear," She said patting my shoulder.

"I hope so too," I said with a smile.

After bidding our goodbyes to the kind lady we went inside the castle. It was filled with both positive and negative energy. The device Keigo carried won't stop beeping, as the castle was all about magical energy.

"We must stick together," Keigo said. As rest of the group agreed and we walked forming a close pack.

We approached a huge door made up of silver, for a normal person it would have been impossible to open but we have Izuku and his physical strength.

"Are you sure this is it, Keigo?" I asked.

"I believe it is," He replied. Izuku pushed the door open.

All the magic artefacts were present there, it made me wonder which one is capable of helping me and Kiera to go back home.

"YOU OUTSIDERS DARE ENTER MY CASTLE!" we heard a rough voice growl. The voice was so loud and rough we thought a giant was going to show up. But, instead, a dolphin faced dwarf made an appearance.

I accidentally snorted seeing the tiny being, which only made the being look at me in displeasing and anger. Keigo gently nudged me, telling me not to do anything that can anger the small being.

"I shall throw you all out!" The dolphin faced dwarf who I'm assuming is the Guardian said.

"No! Sir! Please let me apologize for invading the castle and for my teammate's disrespectful behaviour," Keigo said apologizing.

"Tell me the reason behind this invasion?" The guardian asked.

"We want to shift these magic artefacts to a safe place," Keigo said.

"And also, I and my friend over here believe that one of the artefacts is capable of sending us back to our home, to our universe," Kiera said. The guardian gave us a sceptical look.

Suddenly he started laughing hysterically. That was when I realized, that our reasonings were not going to work on this senile man.

********

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.